Step Away From the LEDGE - Be Positive! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Step Away From the LEDGE - Be Positive!

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
I’m going against the grain here.

Screw the negativity, I’m positive!

- Tanking with the chance to be “great” is much better than mediocrity and 20 starting QBs in 20 years
- Draft HAUL. Wow, the future should be bright indeed
- Tua. He’s coming out, and to us. No way he’s going back to school and competing against Lawrence in 2021. Book it. I have watched almost all his games, he is plain spectacular
- Flores, I am hopeful and we need to give him a chance. Finally we have a coach with a long term view, a long contract, and that’s best for the team
- Drafting: I’m confident that we will hit. There is so much opportunity given the quantity of picks that there will likely see extra concentration here. Evidenced by Mc Kenzie from the Raiders being brought in to help. Again, Tua is consensus #1 by global standards, so we can’t expect going wrong there
- Negotiations strong evidenced by draft haul
- Minkah: Meh. We are in the driver seat here. We can lock him up until his 5th year if we want. The more he wants to leave, the more the effort he will give this Sunday, to showcase himself. If he wants to leave, screw him, let him go. But on OUR terms
- Right tackle less costly than a left. Tua again
- We can keep the draft picks rolling for years by parlaying what we have. The gift that keeps on giving...

The blood letting is necessary. Embrace it. Draft dayS ahead will be like Christmas. The top players will populate the roster like manna from heaven. Laugh at your friends who support other teams.

Our dynasty will be built while the crows pick on the bones of Brady’s retirement

It’s real. It’s happening. Embrace it. Book it.

Fins UP! WAY UP!!!

I’m with you,brother.. I believe in three years from now,we’ll be happy.
Sucks going through this,but our other way,damn sure wasn’t working. I knew we were going to be bad...I wasn’t expecting a gang rape but it was one game..One game...better days ahead...
Just not this year.

I wish I had your confidence... but what I still have might be better.

Hope.

I’m with you,brother.. I believe in three years from now,we’ll be happy.
Sucks going through this,but our other way,damn sure wasn’t working. I knew we were going to be bad...I wasn’t expecting a gang rape but it was one game..One game...better days ahead...
Just not this year.

Thanks Namor!

Hey, if any of us are negative on our present AND say that our future is damned because we can’t draft at all, then.... why are they here? I mean, what’s the point?

I’m all for the picks we have coming. I was expecting that some of best young players would be part of the future though. Anyway, none of this matters unless we get a QB.

Im just not sold on Tua yet

You should be.

Trust me when I tell you that you will be the envy of every NFL team when you turn in that card.

“They did it on purpose”

“It shouldn’t have been allowed!”

“It’s not fair!”

You will hear those words being shouted at the TV by every non-Fin household in your neighborhood. The same way we shouted when the Colts transitioned from Manning to Luck.

Tua, when the season is done, will be the type of lock at #1 that no team in the cellar would ever walk away from

If Miami can somehow keep this game tight for the first half, perhaps things will quiet down

If Miami can somehow keep this game tight for the first half, perhaps things will quiet down

At some point this season we will show proof of life. Every team does at some point in the season, no matter the circumstances.

The outcry is just the scream that immediately follows ripping the band aid off.

It just happens, it’s automatic. Unless of course, you hoped it was coming and you numbed the wound first. I’m in the camp of the latter

Aye. I’m now arranging my furniture for April 23rd, tuning the TV to NFL Network, and booking the wife a weekend in Disney
I'm looking forward to the draft and having all those picks till I remember Grier is in charge and he sucks at drafting.

I’m going against the grain here.

Screw the negativity, I’m positive!

- Tanking with the chance to be “great” is much better than mediocrity and 20 starting QBs in 20 years
- Draft HAUL. Wow, the future should be bright indeed
- Tua. He’s coming out, and to us. No way he’s going back to school and competing against Lawrence in 2021. Book it. I have watched almost all his games, he is plain spectacular
- Flores, I am hopeful and we need to give him a chance. Finally we have a coach with a long term view, a long contract, and that’s best for the team
- Drafting: I’m confident that we will hit. There is so much opportunity given the quantity of picks that there will likely see extra concentration here. Evidenced by Mc Kenzie from the Raiders being brought in to help. Again, Tua is consensus #1 by global standards, so we can’t expect going wrong there
- Negotiations strong evidenced by draft haul
- Minkah: Meh. We are in the driver seat here. We can lock him up until his 5th year if we want. The more he wants to leave, the more the effort he will give this Sunday, to showcase himself. If he wants to leave, screw him, let him go. But on OUR terms
- Right tackle less costly than a left. Tua again
- We can keep the draft picks rolling for years by parlaying what we have. The gift that keeps on giving...

The blood letting is necessary. Embrace it. Draft dayS ahead will be like Christmas. The top players will populate the roster like manna from heaven. Laugh at your friends who support other teams.

Our dynasty will be built while the crows pick on the bones of Brady’s retirement

It’s real. It’s happening. Embrace it. Book it.

Fins UP! WAY UP!!!

Completely agree. I’ve dealt with misery so long I’m GRATFUL we are tanking for a chance to be good or great much sooner!

Back
Top Bottom