Stephen Ross: State of the Franchise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross: State of the Franchise

MarinoEqualsGod

The man, the myth, the legend
Reaction score
Wasn't Ross supposed to talk to the media today at Noon (Eastern Time)? If so, can anyone provide a link to that press conference. I cringe everytime I hear him open his mouth, but I still would like to hear what he has to say nonetheless.

Thanks in advance...

Starts at 12:30. Ross is in a lose lose situation today. No matter what he says, people will spin it in a negative light.

I did not ask him to speak. Let Joe be the voice and face of the team.

Joe Philbin speaks multiple times per week. I'm fine with Ross speaking, even if he has nothing of substance to say.

The best chance is Miamidolphins.com . . . they usually bring stuff live, but not certain this will be one of the items they bring. Also maybe the local radio stations could bring it, but I doubt it.

I don't mind him talking once in a while. As long as he doesn't turn into Jerry Jones who thinks he knows so much but doesn't. Ross will never be like that tho. He's letting the football people(even if they're the wrong people) make the decisions.

Ozzy rules!!

"Uhh...I think what South Florida wants is a...uhh...winning team and...uhh...that's also what I want". -Stephen Ross

Back
Top Bottom