Stephen's Poker Face??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen's Poker Face???

source.gif

One thing I've learned over the years is that there's a LOT of smoke this time of year. Don't believe everything you read. Take everything with a grain of salt. There's a possibility for anything.

Nobody at this time a few years ago would have slated Baker Mayfield as the first overall pick

Ross probably feels he’s the smartest guy in the room since he wanted Lamar Jackson who is about to win MVP. Obviously Jackson would of failed here most likely but still. Ross may force us to give up everything for Burrow if he really wants him.

Sure, who doesn't want to draft Burrow? Keep speculations coming. It will give us more options when the time comes.

I hate when reporters take what people say out of context and make it into a click bait story. Steven Ross saying that he wants us to take Burrow with one of our picks is not news. Most teams in the NFL would draft Burrow if given the chance. He never mentioned any kind of trade scenario. He might not be the best owner, but there is no way he is dumb enough to talk about draft plans publicly in January.

Don't believe anything that these information starved reporters come up with, it's pre draft time and the indians are sending up smoke screens and gossip columnists are in full force.
Totally agree. Doesn't mean it isn't being discussed. What I think is the Dolphins are scouring for any Tua knee health info they can get pre combine. If they get defensible intel that his knee isn't good, I'll bet they make a trade BEFORE the Bengals find out the same and blow up the value of their trade making it borderline unattainable.

Totally agree. Doesn't mean it isn't being discussed. What I think is the Dolphins are scouring for any Tua knee health info they can get pre combine. If they get defensible intel that his knee isn't good, I'll bet they make a trade BEFORE the Bengals find out the same and blow up the value of their trade making it borderline unattainable.
You mean his hip?

I have to admit I puked up in my mouth when I read this but then I got on the tele with Steph and he said it is smoke screen season with a giggle

Burrow just destroyed college football and set passing records against a tuff SEC schedule. Of course, most teams would happily draft Burrow if they could, except for a handful of teams like the Chiefs and Seahawks.

How can anyone take this seriously? Over the past year this organization has been so amazingly tight lipped about EVERYTHING. And yet 3 months before the draft are going to publicly say oh yeah we wanna trade up for Burrow? We didnt know any coaches were being fired and the day after the season not only were 3 fired 2 had already been lined up to replace them. So in 2 weeks went from air tight keep everything in house to blurting from the mountain tops yeah I dont buy it.

Back
Top Bottom