Steve mcnair has to beat us and he never has | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steve mcnair has to beat us and he never has

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
eddie george is no longer a star. i think even without zach (hendricks can play) that we can cover the run with 6/7 no problem. mcnair may get the occasional scrammble for a first down but i think we can get some good pressure on him just like we did on peyton. they are one dimensional for sure. we match up with them even without surtain because they have one good reciever out in drew bennett. that leaves 3 WR's and maybe some rookie they bring up.

they key though is griese and the O. they need to score some points like last week except one more TD and alot more conversions on third down. that is the key. i think the INT's will come and i dont think thAt tennessee's DB's are that good and they are seeing some new offense here with griese.

besides, i think zach ends up playing part time.

McNair is not the same quarterback we have played before. He will have to beat us though, because George is nothing like what he used to be.

Yeah, but without Zach or Patrick healthy, and our OLINE sucking so bad. It's going to be real tough to pull a win out. But there is always hope.

This is one of the few years that McNair has been this healthy, and had the recievers that he has now. I just hope we don't the Tyron Calico coming out party this week. That guy is a freak, and our DB's aren't all the tall. If Patrick is out, we could be in for a long game. Tenn. knows that they can't run the ball on us, but teams have been able to pass on us, and Tenn. is a much improved passing attack.

Well everything changes just look at last week for example, Manning has never played well againist Miami (2-7 career vs Miami) but Indy won this last week. I hope to hell we have zach and surtain back, but I do think it will be harder for McNair to beat us of Eddie is not having a great game.

And New England never won in Miami and looked what happened. Ricky needs to dominate and we have to control time of possession as well as get a few turnovers.

steve has never had any WR's......now we have four.....one is hurt .....but wait till the other three play......and three TE's....we onlyu run to run up TOP......think about that guys.....we throw the ball and have a HOF like 8.53yds per pass and we sux running but we still lead the nfl in TOP.......it is called absolute mcnair domination...mcnair and the titans have no resemblance to the titans of old......you guys have watched sportscenter....i know when mcnair put up 421 yds on 18 completions against the texans D yall had to go oh ****.,....well steve has been doing it all yr..........and i dont care how good your secondary is......cause he will buy time and our WR will release when mcnair scrambles and then hell throw it right over you.....every WR we have runs 4.3..........bring it cause we will...we had a drive against the jags in the 4th Q that was 18 plays long for 11:18..........we will impose our wills on you........our fans and team want you and your D and your RB and your coach at your best because come monday you will be glad the beating is over........it is our time this yr.....and we will not let anything impede us to the SB.....

Mcnair is clearly better than he was the past years when we owned him. However, our pass D has improved as well. We allow more yards but less scoring. Has Mcnair improved enough to overcome the huge advantage Miami demonstrated in the past? We'll find out Sunday.

your D is better????????your giving up tons of yds.....no one has scored much because you aint played anyone but the colts and pats...........stop our O and i'll drink the shut up juice..............ok well see how many time we score......well get our yds and go in......we dont go to the house from inside the redzone anymore......we look at the whole field as the redzone with the ball in mcnairs hand now......no D can account for a QB who can create outside the pocket with his arm and legs......mcnair is like elway in his prime right now.......if he has a pulse we will be in your grille all day.....the only game we have been out of was the colt game cause mcanir dislocated his finger and tore his mcl.......we are getting very healthy on .....pats caught us when we were hurt......but mcnair still lit them up for 371 and 30 points........in their house.....its going to be eyes wide open for the fins and their fans when they see number 9 up close this yr

You heard him guys.....just pack it in. It's going to be total domination. No reason to watch or even play the game.

BTW - New England had more injuries than Tennessee did.

Yes, our D is better. They are creating turnovers, stuffing the run and most importantly not allowing points.

Look, I like Mcnair, but he has never had success against Miami, healthy or not. It may change this week, but saying its a given is just smack, not fact. My guess is that Mcnair will get his yards, but whether or not he gets TDs is what will determine the outcome.

And by the way Miami hasn't been out of any games this year.

Also Miami scrimmaged and practiced against Tenn this year. In the scrimmage I watched and from the camp reports from Tenn fans, Miami was the better team. I don't know what's going to happen this week, but I do know neither team is a lock to win. Anyone who says otherwise is either talking smack and should go to the appropriate forum or is self-delusional and should seek professional help.

yes i was at the scrimmage....the fins were better......but they guy who stood out was simmons and a RB number 26.......and where are they????? also madison and surtain were burnt for TD's by calico on three successive days.....leading madison to say....."I have never seen a guy that big that fast......and he used to be a LB?" look guys miami is a good team but we have been the best team in the AFC since 1999......we ahve not won the biggie yet but we have been to the SB and two AFC cahmpionships.....none of our guys go to hawaii and our QB neither......guys like bledsoe go ......it is a freakin joke.....we jsut continue to spit out wins against all comers.....we will not lose at home.....it is the toughest place to play in......watch the TV tomorrow.....i'll bet our DE are off the ball faster than you believe and you guys will have 5 holding calls and five false start penalties......why am I so confident of such stats......that is what teams have avg in our hose since 1999.......that is protecting the house.....your record against us will be changing tommorrow.....and yes ....dont watch because it is not going to be close......i see a blowout and i am confident of it......not smack just based on matchups.....

mcnair did not play much at the scrimmage.....volek did as well as odonnell.......and kearse looked very good before fisher took him out....

Again, I hate to breakup yet another 1-man Titan lovefest.....but practice don't mean jack. Chambers catches TDs every day in practice on the CBs. And I'm sure Samari Rolle gets beat in practice every day too. Doesn't mean anything. It's practice. And Madison missed practices leading up to the scrimmages with a knee injury.

To turn the tables.....our passing game was almost perfect against you in the scrimmage. We dominated the Titans. And Chris Chambers didn't even play. Samari Rolle didn't play either. So that's even.

What does this all mean?? Absolutely nothing.

Back
Top Bottom