Steve mcnair has to beat us and he never has | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steve mcnair has to beat us and he never has

dont know if you know this but the titans caught new enland when they werent healthy(really unhealth). they still got beat,pats missed easy field goals that game to,and a very weak retarded penalty was called on the troy brown td punt return. pats should have scored close to 60 points that game. titans suk,but they should still win because there playing mami

I was at the New England game with the titans...the Pats layed
a beating on them, 82y is right the Pats should have scored 60
points on them.Penaltys killed the Pats...the Fins are a better
team than Tenn.Why are you fin fans down its not even Dec.
yet

dude your and arse.....i was at the game to and if it wasnt for bethel johnson you lose.......mcnair was awesome.....the last play against law should not have happened but the coaches got greedy....you could not stop mcnair all day.....and he had a bad finger and a torn mcl......plus we had no rolle haynesworth or sirmon......i know you guys ahd alot of injuries but those guys are some of our studs on d.....please dont tell me how better you are especially after the way we destroyed you on monday night......the fins are going to be taken apart tomorrow.........no doubt and number nine will be swinging the sword

Originally posted by 82YARDotBOMB
pats missed easy field goals that game to

Miami missed an easy OT-FG against New England, your point?

Btw, 82yardOTbomb looks better than 82YARDotBOMB

Originally posted by bongo59
dude your and arse.....i was at the game to and if it wasnt for bethel johnson you lose.......mcnair was awesome.....the last play against law should not have happened but the coaches got greedy....you could not stop mcnair all day.....and he had a bad finger and a torn mcl......plus we had no rolle haynesworth or sirmon......i know you guys ahd alot of injuries but those guys are some of our studs on d.....please dont tell me how better you are especially after the way we destroyed you on monday night......the fins are going to be taken apart tomorrow.........no doubt and number nine will be swinging the sword

"if it wasnt for bethel jonson you lose" and "I know you guys
had alot of injuries"...."But,we had no rolle haynesworth":lol: "

:monkeyr: :monkeyr: :monkeyr:

............bongo59.......................

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom