Steven Jackson For Ogunleye | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steven Jackson For Ogunleye

machliy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
St. Louis Fans Have Been Upset Of The Drafting Of Steven Jackson When They Have Faulk, And So Many Pressing Needs. The Rams Desperately Need A Defensive End, And Have Only One Capable Starter.

I'm Sure They Would Listen To Trade Talks Involving Steven Jackson (ricky Williams Prototype) For Ogunleye.

What Do You Guys Think

That is an intriguing trade offer.. but Ogun is proven.. Jackson is not..

hell na. we have 10 mil in cap, let's sign the prince now and shore up this D, they are gonna have to pull weight more than ever now.

If we are gonna trade Ogun for a back then get a proven back. Get Faulk. Faulk could help us win now! Jackson won't!

This is a team built to win now. It's too late to start rebuilding for the future a week before camp. IF Miami makes a trade for a RB, it better be a proven running back.

I Would Do It For Faulk He Could Help Us Win Now Give A Vet Rb With Blazing Speed.

Travis Henry would be my first choice next year.

Man I would be licking my chops at a shot at Jackson. But Dudes, St. Louis would have to be crazy to give up a young potential for O-Gun (who is nothing but a Gun for hire). Character matters. We must learn this.

I would do it. We need someone not just for now but for the future as well. Jackson has the kind of tlaent that can win now.

Faulk just isn't going to be an option. I think neither will Jackson, but I would do this deal.

No way, keep Ogun, wait for a good pre-season cut (there's always some RBs available, then draft RB #1 next year.

You never know what might wash up in the preseason tide. This is true. I never would have dreamed that we would be talking about this 24 hours ago. I am feeling the after shocks.:fire:

I'm more interested in other Ram backup who will be cheaper to acquire via trade.They just drafted Jackson so Rams will be listening.

Lamar Gordon has potential to be a very good RB without having to trade a whole alot.I'm guessing 4th - 5th round pick.

Lambchop said:
No way, keep Ogun, wait for a good pre-season cut (there's always some RBs available, then draft RB #1 next year.

I agree lambchop, sign Ogun and chambers and dont let this stuff get to ya. remember, patriots had contract probs with Lawyer Milloy and they dealt him and everyone thought the Pats were done! I say dont shoot till you see the whites of their eyes! dont let people pounce on our bad luck. Stick to your guns until the last moment and you may be surprised with what we already have.

I am trying to tell you guys, what floating around is Smith for a 3 rounder. Then we sign O-gun.

Back
Top Bottom