Steven Jackson For Ogunleye | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steven Jackson For Ogunleye

I just feel there are better backs that might be worth looking at. But if we have to take A-train then lets make it a last resort. Just my opinion since I lived in Chi town and have no faith in the A-train anymore.

Don't you guys realize that solid defensive linemen are much harder to come by than running backs? Maybe I've been listening to Parcells and Belichick for too long.

ogun for jackson NO WAY, we should go for travis henry next year, lets sign him now, we have the money, thx to the teamquitter

I wanna see where this thing goes with Michael Bennett. I believe they would still be interested in Ogun, if we sugar coated it a bit.

CCMiamiDolphins said:
If Ricky doesnt come back, then I want Minor to start...

The Bucs won with Dunn, I think we can win with Minor.

The Bucs won with Pittman. But good point, considering NE won with Antwain Smith.

DolFan31 said:
The Bucs won with Pittman. But good point, considering NE won with Antwain Smith.
True, but the Pats didn't depend on the running game the way the Dolphins do.

i think we need to give minor a chance hes been a good back up for the last few yrs.

ZackDolphins said:
I am trying to tell you guys, what floating around is Smith for a 3 rounder. Then we sign O-gun.

Dude, for the second time......where are you getting your info? I have heard this rumor twice and both times have been from you.

Back
Top Bottom