Still Think We're a Playoff Team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still Think We're a Playoff Team?

Playoffs?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters
If anyone honestly thought we were a playoff team going in, I don't see why they'd change their opinions now. If you looked at the roster and coaching staff and thought it was playoff caliber, then you are probably content to write off week one as a fluke. Which to be fair, it could be. I don't think it is, but it could be.

Even if you put all the sliders up on this team on Madden you still couldn’t get them to the playoffs.

Championship!
Honestly I dont trust this front office to choose the right players once we get the #1 overall pick.

They are not a playoff team, but they WILL reel off a number of wins when it is least desired. I can promise you this.

Some people still don't believe the team is tanking. Once that sinks in, maybe they can confront the fact that the team won't be competing for the playoffs this year, or next, and then who knows after that. Baby steps.

I mean seriously what are you talking to like 2 or 3 posters. This "I told you so" probably didn't require it's own thread. Also, not that anyone great was cut to be honest but some posters may have thought we'd be better before they knew that 1 week before the opener we'd be moving a guy who barely has the feet to play RT to LT, playing 2 offensive lineman who have been here a week and switching to a 3-4. A lot has changed since any predictions were made in the offseason but again not like the roster was that good then either.

Also, I'm sure anyone who thought this was a playoff team was simply thinking like a fan, it happens.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom