Stop The Potty HEad Threads Please! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop The Potty HEad Threads Please!

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
I know u guys are all excited about the pothead, but who cares if hejoins the team this guy has no choice cuz he owes all kinds of money to Miami. This guy is worthless soo lets not talk bout him theres other important facts to talk about like out DT situation and our Cb and Safety positions thank you

Dominizzzzzzo

dominizzo said:
I know u guys are all excited about the pothead, but who cares if hejoins the team this guy has no choice cuz he owes all kinds of money to Miami. This guy is worthless soo lets not talk bout him theres other important facts to talk about like out DT situation and our Cb and Safety positions thank you

Dominizzzzzzo
thanks for regurgitating what we all just saw 44 min ago.

people can talk about what ever they want. it does not matter if i like it or you like it its a free country just dont read the ricky threads!

I like the Ricky threads...it makes the off season more interesting. :)

dominizzo said:

Dominizzzzzzo

Any ideas on who may be available on the trade market at DT? I know Saban won't give up picks and veterins are costly so what are the options?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Gofish1331 said:
Any ideas on who may be available on the trade market at DT? I know Saban won't give up picks and veterins are costly so what are the options?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Traylor

Slappy8800 said:
so why start ANOTHER ricky thread?....

yeah that--Saban will do whatever it takes to upgrade the team--and believe it or not he really dont care what you think about whether Ricky comes back or not

Honestly this is the biggest news we've had on a national level all year. You have to expect people that our fans to talk about it... especially since everyone in the nation is talking about it.

Lazy1 said:
Honestly this is the biggest news we've had on a national level all year. You have to expect people that our fans to talk about it... especially since everyone in the nation is talking about it.

i know but thas all everyone is talkin bout

Back
Top Bottom