STRAIGHT FROM PFT - 'TAYLOR ON THE OUTS?' hope not... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

STRAIGHT FROM PFT - 'TAYLOR ON THE OUTS?' hope not...

PFT is a pile of lies. Wouldnt visit the website if they paid me to.

ChambersWI said:
Damnit I knew as soon as we drafted Roth these threads would resurface.

JT IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!

Besides look at the source, PFT.

I agree, we got Carter and Holiday for insurance with Bowens and Bowens. Carter can play tackle during pass rush opportunties and Holidat can edge rush opposite taylor. Look for Roth to be used possibly as OLB because of his motor.

The only reason that piece of crap site has a story with the headline "Taylor on the outs" is because the headline "Bowens on the outs" isn't flashy enough.

JT is worth an '06 !st Round pick at least. he is a marquee talent

Phins34 said:
Why can't we trade JT for Phillip Rivers...that's the rumor I heard

So you want to trade one of the best pass rushers in the league for a QB who may or may not amount to anything???????
Sounds good to me. :shakeno:

Guys, Roth is a LDE so he'll play on the other side of JT.Also, Roth can line up at LB.Us taking Roth has nothing to do with JT.

Ozzy rules!!

Pure speculation by the writer. Nothing concrete, factual, quoted or reported.

Danny said:
Guys, Roth is a LDE so he'll play on the other side of JT.Also, Roth can line up at LB.Us taking Roth has nothing to do with JT.

Ozzy rules!!

Roth is more of a RE in the NFL though. The only player who should be scared right now is David Bowens, not Jason Taylor...

Phins34 said:
Why can't we trade JT for Phillip Rivers...that's the rumor I heard
Rivers will not be traded. SD is going to wait out the year and see if Brees has is good of year or if he reverts back to his old self. Smart move IMO

Back
Top Bottom