STRAIGHT FROM PFT - 'TAYLOR ON THE OUTS?' hope not... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

STRAIGHT FROM PFT - 'TAYLOR ON THE OUTS?' hope not...

Our new Rookie DE will give us one of the best Sack machine Duo's in the NFL this year. Roth is the real deal. Many evaluators had him right up there with Pollack as a run stuffing, hustling, sack machine. PLAYMAKERS! Taylor and Roth........

Jaj said:
Don't even listen. Saban said he won't trade J.T.

So what we picked a DE, BIG F'IN deal that doesn't mean J.T. is gone.

Taylor isn't the youngest guy out there. He'll be gone in a few years. We got Matt Roth for backup and the future. It's as simple as that. They can stop worrying about it.

Remember....Carter and Holiday are 2 year contracts....Bowens etc. are 'questionable' for long term. We DID need to get some youth on here to pick up the slack in another year or two....I wouldn't fret about JT for the next couple of years. He is too good.

if it wasnt said for 3 or 4 times already. ITS PFT.

Wait here is another rumor for them to use. Zach thomas is going to be traded ryan lief, because dolphins need a quarter back and as a former first rounder will be an asset. When will people just learn not to go to these crappy sites, than have as much inside info as my @ss.

I know many of you are worrying about the abundance of DE's, but that is simply Saban's MO. He stacked LSU with a lot of DE's.... next to DB's, that is his favorite position to stockpile talent.

Yup LDE is what he is and LDE is where he'll play....Nobody has anything to worry about as far as trading. can't see him doing any OLB pos. at all, The boys a freakin animal and overcommits a lot, kinda reminds me like LT was in the 80's but not quite, he was a LB/DE combo out of this world..... DE is where he belongs!! Nothing wrong with stockpiling at low costs?

if saban gets his man webster at 46, this article is never written. saban just picked the BPA in his mind, simple as that

That's a negative. Coach Saban said on NFL network, that we would not be getting rid of JT, and he also said JT was a special player, and we are surrounding him with players that will maximaze his skills and strengths.:fire: so don't be starting any dumb rumors, we drafted Roth, to simply build for the future, JT will not play forever, players to get old you know. drafting young talent doesn't mean we get rid of good veteran players in their prime.

Jaj said:
Roth is more of a RE in the NFL though. The only player who should be scared right now is David Bowens, not Jason Taylor...
i heard d. bowens moving to olb

Taylor will go nowhere. Are you kidding, the fans would turn on Saban if he did that and then we would have more turmoil in Dolphin land and we had enough of that last year didn't we.

Back
Top Bottom