Strong statement from Adam Shein | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Strong statement from Adam Shein

JCfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I am listening to Sirius and a few minutes ago a caller made a statement about how good our offseason was. Shein agreed and basically stated he feels we may of had the best offseason of any team in the NFL. He included Nolan as DC in his opinion. Also stated he loves the Misi pick.

Glad to hear we are finally getting some props.

I love all the Dolphins love lately. The team went waaaay out of its comfort zone with pickups like Marshall and actually spending money.

I never really care for people saying good things about the dolphins. I enjoy a lot more when everyone says we suck and then we beat them and then they lost for words.

I listen to Sirius quite a bit too, and Schein definitely has a 'bro'mance w/ Mike Nolan, he likes to say that he's rollin' with Mike Nolan...Anyway good to hear we are getting some positive pub in the national media, although it would be great if we could be overlooked and sneak up on teams

Shein has always shown the Fins love on Sirius.. One of the few in the media who consistently does.

It doesn't take much homerism to rate our off season as the best in the NFL:

Nolan
Marshall
Dansby
Incognito

And, a draft where we acquired one of the 2nd's we lost - while still acquiring a player who is in the discussion for top-10 prospects coming out of this year's draft. Add to that: we picked up a bunch of players who will fit right into Nolan's schemes (Misi and Edds in particular) and a great guard prospect (Jerry).

So, we shore up our interior O-line, add a top-3 WR, a top-10 ILB, and a top-5 DC. Name me a comparable off season, and I'll tell you how you're mistaken.

Top 10 ILB? More like top 3!

Dansby is good dont get me wrong but I cant put him in the top 3 ILB..i may be wrong but i dont beleive he's made the pro-bowl at all.

But after this year, he'll be top 5 for sure.

Pro bowls are not wat they use to be now they're based on popularity perfect example was starks tremendous year last year was in the run for dpoy nothing matt schaub had a graet season and nothing tom brady had a normal season and he gets the nod you can't say some one is good based on pro bowls no a day

When people give props they know what they are talking about , when they dont they have a bias against us or are haters lol

When people give props they know what they are talking about , when they dont they have a bias against us or are haters lol

My comments had just about nothing to do with outside praise. Are you not happy with our off season? What teams had have off seasons that you would prefer?

How can anyone not love this offseason. We signed possibly the #1 Free Agent on the market, and paid him well. The Fins had the biggest trade of the offseason. Getting a #1 WR in his prime, for 2 #2's, wow, even with his baggage, a steal. Then getting back one of those 2's, and still getting the best 3-4 DE in the draft, hard not to love. This team is young, building and IMHO much better than the team that ended the season.

Back
Top Bottom