Strong statement from Adam Shein | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Strong statement from Adam Shein

The offseason has been superb and one of the best in NFL (Jests & Ravens) but I think you pushing the boat out a bit calling Dansby a top 3 ILB. I would however say Marshall IMO is a TOP 3 WR.

Dansby is the 2nd best IlB. MLB is a diffrent position. Only Willis is a better 3-4 ILB that's better than Dansby

This offseason turned out better than I thought it would. We can only hope this leads to a playoff run

I am listening to Sirius and a few minutes ago a caller made a statement about how good our offseason was. Shein agreed and basically stated he feels we may of had the best offseason of any team in the NFL. He included Nolan as DC in his opinion. Also stated he loves the Misi pick.

Glad to hear we are finally getting some props.

That was me that called. Jeff from Miami. I said that before the Brandon Marshall trade, Aquiring Mike Nolan as DC was the most important move that our front office made. I'm glad someone was listening. Adam was so damn excited before I could even finish my sentence he said we had THE best offseason of anybody.

I think it's been an exciting and promising off-season, but I don't care who else does. The hype means nothing, we don't want any preseason Superbowl championships.

If we manage to get otagwe it'll be the best offseason in franchise history.

What happens on the field will determine how good our off-season was! People can call it what they want great/good/average/garbage I really don't care, as long as we win and make a deep playoff run then there's no arguing the talent acquired on this team.

That was me that called. Jeff from Miami. I said that before the Brandon Marshall trade, Aquiring Mike Nolan as DC was the most important move that our front office made. I'm glad someone was listening. Adam was so damn excited before I could even finish my sentence he said we had THE best offseason of anybody.

That was a great call my friend (great sig as well). Yeah, Shein jumped all over that. I was kinda shocked he said the best of any team. I listen to Sirius NFL all the time. I call in here and there. Its just hard to stay on hold for over an hour. I use the name Jeff from SC.

IMO, the best thing about this off-season is way off of the radar and that's the maturation of Smith and Davis between years 1 and 2. I didn't like drafting two CBs in the same draft because I knew that they would have to get toasted in order to improve. Well, we got that out of the way and I'm hoping we have Madison/Surtain II in 2010.

That was a great call my friend (great sig as well). Yeah, Shein jumped all over that. I was kinda shocked he said the best of any team. I listen to Sirius NFL all the time. I call in here and there. Its just hard to stay on hold for over an hour. I use the name Jeff from SC.

Thanks alot

I got lucky, I was only on hold for 10 mins. I also wanted to talk about the Jets releasing Faneca and I was trying to give a shout out to finheaven and how excited we all(most) are about how the parcells effect is finally taking shape.

Thanks alot

I got lucky, I was only on hold for 10 mins. I also wanted to talk about the Jets releasing Faneca and I was trying to give a shout out to finheaven and how excited we all(most) are about how the parcells effect is finally taking shape.

Yea, I hate when they are up against the hour or just cut you off after you ask the question. You did get lucky only holding 10 minutes. A shout out to Finheaven would have been great!

I never really care for people saying good things about the dolphins. I enjoy a lot more when everyone says we suck and then we beat them and then they lost for words.

Agreed.

As the season approaches, At least 97% of the media "experts" will declare the AFCE a 2 team race between the jests & cheatriots.

i will say if i were a seahawks fn or a jets fan i would be a little excited as well

Back
Top Bottom