Stud Te | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stud Te

artdnj

Time is Now
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Man, watching some of these games including the one on now KC vs Indianapolis, how important is having a legitimate tight end? Seems like it's almost as important as having a great quarterback. The triple threat or survey say and I think the third can be either the wide receiver and or star running back.

I hope our volleyball player can become one and his lack of growth can be attributed to our anemic offense.

We all know we need a solid offensive line but a young good quarterback combined with a great tight end and or running back and wide receiver makes that triple threat makes it very hard to defend

Based on what he showed on the football field -- honestly don't see a legit N F L TE.

Dude needs to learn fundamental leverage and he's in the PROs???

Shows no lateral burst. Takes like 5 min to get up to speed (tho he's gobbling

yards at a nice clip by then) and gets pancaked by DBs?

Hard to justify his pick at this point...

Damn shame we passed on one who has shown great flashes in Goedert. All of Finheaven was screaming his name when we were on the board in the second round.... Unfortunately, the Dolphins couldn't see beyond the Giraffe.

I don't care about the numbers. Gesicki didn't show ANYTHING in the actual games. Nothing flashed. Can anyone pinpoint anything that looked promising with him.... At all? Not even his size impresses, because he's soft as **** and shies away from contact.

There's the age old "tight ends take longer to develop/make an impact" argument, but plenty of guys made an impact that were drafted lower than him. Chris Herndon, for example. Gesicki was handed the starting gig and did nothing with it.

Ebron is pretty damn slow but Kelse, he's the best TE in the game right now and it's not even close

If a decent TE has slipped to the 4th round...grab him.

I have the utmost confidence that Gesicki will NOT improve well enough to justify his draft position.

Gisecki was not a Grier pick. I repeat. Gisecki was not a Grier pick.

Lmao.

To be honest I was okay with this pick I actually like the kid. I'm hoping we started his growth and hope flourish under the leadership. Disclaimer, I have beer in me.

Back
Top Bottom