Sua Cravens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sua Cravens

MarSly

Active Roster
Reaction score
Has anyone heard we are looking at this guy possibly in the second round. .He's a Hybrid type out of USC

I heard he's refusing to workout for any team that he's just gonna do interviews. Not sure I like that type of attitude.

Fun Fact: Su'a Cravens is related to current Dolphins tight end Jordan Cameron. Cameron's middle name is Cravens.

Im a Sua fan, but I don't get the whole hybrid thing I keep hearing recently. He's a linebacker, not a safety. If you want a hybrid than Joseph would be far better in that role.

Don't know much about him he does seem like he has a knack for the ball. I heard him say on the radio Miami was one of 6 teams meeting with him.

You're not talking about Karl Joseph right? @War

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a Sua fan, but I don't get the whole hybrid thing I keep hearing recently. He's a linebacker, not a safety. If you want a hybrid than Joseph would be far better in that role.

On NFL Network Cravens said he preferred to play safety. I thought that was interesting since I think his better fit is linebacker as well. But in today's NFL having that hybrid ability is a plus.

On NFL Network Cravens said he preferred to play safety. I thought that was interesting since I think his better fit is linebacker as well. But in today's NFL having that hybrid ability is a plus.

Yeah I don't get the whole safety thing, he doesn't have the range for it IMO. I think it might just be talk to try and boost his stock.

Karl Joseph is a pure Safety all the way.

He can def play as a pure safety but I'd bet anything on it whoever drafts him will move him around to max out his value. Guys who can do that are all the hype right now. And he can do that.

Back
Top Bottom