Sua Cravens | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sua Cravens

Yeah I don't get the whole safety thing, he doesn't have the range for it IMO. I think it might just be talk to try and boost his stock.

He can def play as a pure safety but I'd bet anything on it whoever drafts him will move him around to max out his value. Guys who can do that are all the hype right now. And he can do that.

I don't see safety either. As i mentioned in another post, Cravens scored lower than Ragland in most of the lower body explosion tests (vert, broad, shuttle) and his hand timed 40 was 4.69 compared to Ragland's 4.72 laser.....which means he's actually slower than Ragland since hand times are usually a minimum of 0.05-0.08 faster....sometimes even more than that.

I think he looks good in the 3rd. Anything earlier, I think I can do better. Travis Feeney isn't as good as Cravens, but I'd rather go with him in the 4th than Cravens in the 2nd.

Agreed on the 3rd. Anything earlier and i would definitely have higher rated players still on the board. Even if this is a passing league now, i don't see the value in him at 42. We play the NYJ and Buffalo twice a year, power running teams, so his value in subpackages is reduced.

Back
Top Bottom