Sudden Impact | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sudden Impact

I agree about not liking being picked to win it all. Most people get this outlook and when a team doesn't, then the season is a let down so to speak. I'd rather be in the shadow's lurking. Then use the surprise attack. I.E. Patriots. But when you're spotlighted, then everyone knows you and will pay special attention to you. Makes it more difficult in the long run.

Who has been the best offseason acquisition?

Who has been the best offseason acquisition? Always liked those USC QBs: Sean Salisbury:

Ricky Williams and Norv Turner
Adding Williams at running back and Turner as offensive coordinator, the Miami Dolphins were the offseason's best dealmakers. Turner, an excellent teacher and great person to be around, will instantly upgrade the Dolphins' offense. His presence will make things comfortable for quarterback Jay Fielder, as will Williams' arrival in the backfield. The combination of a big-time offensive coordinator and a Pro Bowl-caliber running back will give the Fish a good chance to win the AFC East.

I can't believe one of ESPN's so-called experts called Rod Woodson the best move of the offseason. Did you guys see that?Honestly, I don't consider it a big move, and even if it was, it was in no way bigger than Ricky to Miami or Drew to Buffalo. Damn those pseudo-experts.........

Back
Top Bottom