Suddenly Gadsden is not good enough / OG On His Way Out? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suddenly Gadsden is not good enough / OG On His Way Out?

MD ... you're banging an old and well-worn drum here ... OG isn't going to make the roster just because of all the warm and fuzzy feelings Wanny and/or the front office has for him. Wanny doesn't care a whit about the past (witness his announcement that as of today, DT gets the starting nod over McKnight), and if Gadsden can;'t make the cut, he won't make the cut.

Wanne has no warm and fuzzy for OG - he wanted him to sign a new contract last year and he wanted him to play thru the injury. Wanne wants to keep some guys in the locker room happy by letting OG be on the club ( as well as allow me to continue to wear my OG hat w/ pride :) ).

If we have CC, McK, DT and Tolver all healthy and one of the other WRs step it up and outshine OG by a lot, OG will get cut; but it will be like unseating the heavy weight champ - you need to get a KO

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Yea, we know..:D .What's up, haven't seen you posting recently.

just been working and watching bills camp.. i still lurk.. but only post when i am in the mood..

Back
Top Bottom