Sugar Bowl thread let's get a look at Mallett | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sugar Bowl thread let's get a look at Mallett

JRoX85

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just as it states our chances are slim to non on Luck if he opts out so lets get a look at this kid

oh yea lol my bad got confused with last night

so far its a ryan mallet highlight reel start...wow

you guys really wouldn't take a chance on this qb with pick #15??? he just cut up the #4 ranked pass d in college football...

Missed the first drive but saw some replays, looked like he made two nice throws that his WR's dropped. Think he'd have issues seeing over the OL? :)

you guys really wouldn't take a chance on this qb with pick #15??? he just cut up the #4 ranked pass d in college football...
I'd be okay with him or any of the other 1st rounders. Yes, even Newton. Just take a ****ing shot! If it doesn't work, do it again next year. No other position matters until we fix the most important one.

I think they have to take a chance on whatever QB that falls their and they have a 1st round grade on...myself. I mean at this point they have to.

Plus myself i think he should go right around 20, so 15 isn't really all that soon for a guy like him, but with the teams needing QB's he could go top 10 easy.

Yep, he would.

But he's not known for being a very smart QB or much of a leader and some have just called him and out right punk.

But when the only QB on your team is Chad , lol who cares.

I'd be okay with him or any of the other 1st rounders. Yes, even Newton. Just take a ****ing shot! If it doesn't work, do it again next year. No other position matters until we fix the most important one.

exactly

He sure would look nice with Marshall

you got that right...and i really like that he unlike so many other qbs reads the field long to short...this guy goes for it...the first throw today i checked that sucker was 38 yards in the air splitting two defenders on a rope with ease and right thru the wrs hands on a deep post...that throws rediculous

the touch and accuracy on the fade for the td over the outside shoulder was perfect placement perfect

i also saw him take a pro play action drop and the footwork looked pretty darn good...this kid is all about protection...you protect him and he'll make plays...not sure about how he goes thru progressions but i know this guys not looking to check it down every damn snap

why not take him with the top pick...we got to take a qb with this top pick...got to

Yep, he would.

But he's not known for being a very smart QB or much of a leader and some have just called him and out right punk.

But when the only QB on your team is Chad , lol who cares.

He is very ****y...I want that in a QB.
Remember he is a kid.

P.S. Arky's defense blows.

this sec ark defense is getting destroyed

mallets getting hozed by his wrs...that last throw was flat footed with pressure in his face so he couldn't step into it back shoulder and dropped...thats another rediculous throw

this kids tools are unreal...this class is loaded with worthy top 20 qbs...loaded

Yup, NFL is gonna be sick with all these young QBs coming out in the next 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom