Suh now absent from workouts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suh now absent from workouts

Its not a big deal, but you cant really blame people for being a tad sour over it. I mean we just made him the highest paid defensive player, I dont care if he needs the workout or not, just show up. Like someone else said, its great and all you workout hard on your own, but how about setting an example for the young guys by showing them how you do it?

did it ever occur to anyone that he may have other obligations???? IT IS ****ING MAY 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did it ever occur to anyone that he may have other obligations???? IT IS ****ING MAY 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless its a family emergency or something of the like, what could possibly be a bigger obligation than helping the team who just paid you a billion dollars?

tumblr_ljtxocThnE1qa1saxo1_500.jpg

I don't think Suh has ever been known as a big time leader or mentor, which is why nobody should think it's gonna be on Suh to get some fire out of Jordan Phillips.
That being said, there's nothing to worry about with him on the field. If he's healthy he's a top 2 or 3 defensive player in the league, and he will be for another 5 years.

Not a big deal but this certainly isn't positive news to hear about our new leader on defense..

Its the offseason. He can do whatever he wants in his off time.

Two weeks ago I heard that not being at the workout sessions could only mean you didn't love the game or you were lazy.

Unless its a family emergency or something of the like, what could possibly be a bigger obligation than helping the team who just paid you a billion dollars?

whatever...mini workout is coming up real soon...you have no idea what he may be doing...maybe moving his family etc....stop trying to make something out of nothing

Unlike Jordan, he's given me zero reason to be concerned.

As long as he makes life a terror for Tom Brady and other QBs around the league AND shores up our run game come Sundays, I couldn't really care less.

There seems to be some confusion. Suh wasn't signed to be a leader. He has never really taken that role anywhere. He was signed to break the opposing offense, for which he has proven exceedingly effective.

do you have a job? has their ever been a time where you had something to do that made it impossible for you to go to work???? welcome to the REAL world...these guys have lives outside of football...

Anyone who is surprised by this hasn't followed his career. He rarely came to these as he always keeps himself in great shape. A non story in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom