Suh now absent from workouts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suh now absent from workouts

There seems to be some confusion. Suh wasn't signed to be a leader. He has never really taken that role anywhere. He was signed to break the opposing offense, for which he has proven exceedingly effective.

Still I can assure you that the coaches would love for him to embrace a leadership position on this team. There was an interview with him and the reporter asked Suh if he's ready to be leader (something along those lines) and Suh responded by saying that yes he's going to mentor and help the younger guys on the team and how different it is since he never had to embrace that role with the Lions.
I'll try to find the interview.

he's the kind of athlete that has a meaningful life outside of the nfl.

this dude is incredibly bright, and very motivated by business. he's been bros with warren buffet for a long time now. he also happens to be in great shape, has transcendent talent, and has never missed a game due to injury.....

aka i don't think he falls under a category of which we have to worry about being absent from occasional voluntary workouts.

he showed up right away in the beginning. his presence was noted!!! he is a team player, he is a good kid!!! i'd obviously like him there still, but he already has shown and did stuff with his new teammates!!!

It's voluntary so not a big deal he puts his time in elsewhere.

I do like that he was there the first week to meet the rest of the team.
I do think it would be good for him to make an appearance during rookie camp this week.
..But then again its voluntary...

Back
Top Bottom