Sun Sentinel Dolphins: Miami controls playoff fate with loss by bengals or ravens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sun Sentinel Dolphins: Miami controls playoff fate with loss by bengals or ravens

tiebreaker over bengals so if they lose theyre one game ahead of miami (and ravens if they win monday) then both teams play each other for the division last game of the season.

Actually if that last game ends in a tie, then even if bengals lose today we could miss out, extremely doubtly though

tiebreaker over bengals so if they lose theyre one game ahead of miami (and ravens if they win monday) then both teams play each other for the division last game of the season.

Actually if that last game ends in a tie, then even if bengals lose today we could miss out, extremely doubtly though

If it ended in a tie Baltimore would be 9-6-1 and Miami 10-6 so Miami would be in.

If Cincy loses tonight and Balt wins tomorrow then we still control our own destiny.

I think we can win the division.....The Pats team I saw today is dangerous because of Brady but they are beatable.....I think the Ravens have enough offense and defense to beat them the only question is will Buffalo play them like they did in week 1 but this time close them out......I think it can be done....If we win out we win the division and have a playoff game at home.....

I believe in this team and more importantly I think the team believes in itself.........

I think we can win the division.....The Pats team I saw today is dangerous because of Brady but they are beatable.....I think the Ravens have enough offense and defense to beat them the only question is will Buffalo play them like they did in week 1 but this time close them out......I think it can be done....If we win out we win the division and have a playoff game at home.....

I believe in this team and more importantly I think the team believes in itself.........

No way we win the division. NE will have to end the season with 3 straight losses. Just don't see that being a reality. Would love it if it did happen but we are talking about the Patriots.

To win the division the Pats must lose out. That won't happen. But the Patriots are on notice, and we will get them if we play them in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom