Sunday game thread. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday game thread.

Looking like the Jets could sneak another out! Can the bengals hold off the Texans also?? Seeming like a tall task

It’s tough to watch. Cincy looks like they should win the game but Watson is just so much better than everyone else on the field.

Cincy needs to be prepared for quick passes and keep Cooks in their sights.

I have the Sunday ticket but I had to turn that game off. It’s frustrating rooting for Cincy when they are so bad.

Its about other games and other qbs are well capable of moving the ball fairly well. Just pointing out what i see on a discussion board. You know for discussion😂

"Sunday game thread."

It’s tough to watch. Cincy looks like they should win the game but Watson is just so much better than everyone else on the field.

Cincy needs to be prepared for quick passes and keep Cooks in their sights.

I have the Sunday ticket but I had to turn that game off. It’s frustrating rooting for Cincy when they are so bad.
They’ve had opportunities to score and build on the lead. Extremely frustrating.

Its about other games and other qbs are well capable of moving the ball fairly well. Just pointing out what i see on a discussion board. You know for discussion😂
Not trolling at all, eh?

Keep it civil boys

Matt Ryan has NEVER responded well to pressure.

Huge T/O by ATL defense and Ryan takes two huge back to back sacks.

Not quite. They lose a head to head with the Titans. Need a Titans loss to eliminate that possibility tonight

They are playing the Packers in Lambo so that's very well possible.

Back
Top Bottom