Sunday game thread. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday game thread.

Watching the Steelers game against the Colts (my wife is a distant relative to Jack Lambert and is a big Steelers fans). Steelers are getting absolutely skull drugged.

Not sure if this has been said but we need the chiefs to win or else, with a Bills win tonight, they technically have a shot at a first round bye

For the Bills 2 seed...

the Titans can win as long as the Browns come back and win against the Jets (And the Steelers lose the game they’re down 3 scores in...and Buffalo beats New England)

The Bills won’t clinch the 2 seed officially...but they would likely still use next week as a type of bye. The reason for that is:

While they lose a head to head with the Titans...they win the tiebreaker in any multi team tie. So if the Browns come back...the Bills can lose next week and still get the 2 even if the Titans win tonight and next week...as long as the Steelers or Browns win in week 17. The Steelers play the Browns.

as long as that game doesn’t end in a tie Buffalo is guaranteed the 2. I can’t imagine you throw away the opportunity to rest stars because of such a low percentage outcome

Baker Mayfield 1st half stats with no one to throw to: 13/24 for 124 yds. Tua 3 1/2 qtrs: 17/22 for 94 yds

1ZVjx.gif

For the Bills 2 seed...

the Titans can win as long as the Browns come back and win against the Jets (And the Steelers lose the game they’re down 3 scores in...and Buffalo beats New England)

The Bills won’t clinch the 2 seed officially...but they would likely still use next week as a type of bye. The reason for that is:

While they lose a head to head with the Titans...they win the tiebreaker in any multi team tie. So if the Browns come back...the Bills can lose next week and still get the 2 even if the Titans win tonight and next week...as long as the Steelers or Browns win in week 17. The Steelers play the Browns.

as long as that game doesn’t end in a tie Buffalo is guaranteed the 2. I can’t imagine you throw away the opportunity to rest stars because of such a low percentage outcome
Of course the Browns have made this path an incredibly embarrassing long shot.

long story short. colts are up 3 scores. Titans have to lose at Green Bay. Bills win tomorrow. It’s over. Buffalo will rest stars most of the game next week

Back
Top Bottom