Sunday game thread. | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday game thread.

I’m curious if any fans out there aren’t thrilled our pick from Houston might be so high?

3/4 is a lot less likely to produce a WR than 6-9.

it doesn’t. We need Tennessee to beat Houston next week to help our draft picks from Houston. Can’t afford to rest starters next week.

Has nothing to do with the playoffs.

The third overall pick is in our sights as well as the post season.
Thanks!

Some people are nuts about WRs. I have stalkers who follow me like paparazzi waiting for me to say something about not drafting a WR.

They have a club. Every year it’s WRs or complete fail.

So your question is are those people upset we maybe picking at 3/4 instead of 6+ because we may not get a receiver earlier? Is that really your question?

So your question is are those people upset we maybe picking at 3/4 instead of 6+ because we may not get a receiver earlier? Is that really your question?
Means Pick too high to take the best receiver

Don't care, still "love" our boy Tannehill. He's a good dude who never bitched and tried hard. He got saddled with a lot of terrible players and decisions.
I don’t love non Dolphin players,lol

I don’t love non Dolphin players,lol
So you don't like Zach Thomas, Sam Madison, Pat Surtain, Cam Wake anymore?

Speaking of Cam.....wish we would have brought him back at least mid season for situational rushing 😕 He'd be so awesome to have now.

Then Green Bay right back, bad break for Titans with that missed OB call.

These Refs seem to be missing a lot of calls agains GB. But are apparently finding non-existing calls against Tenn.

Yes. Makes sense to ask if you really want a WR that much instead of an OT.

Back
Top Bottom