Sunday game thread. | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday game thread.

Yes. Makes sense to ask if you really want a WR that much instead of an OT.

So if they have the 3/4 pick your question supposes they can only draft a OL talent? You don’t see any other options at their disposal?

So if they have the 3/4 pick your question supposes they can only draft a OL talent? You don’t see any other options at their disposal?
Micah Parsons....don't even use any clock, just hand the ticket in to Roger

Parsons would be the only other consideration for me at those two spots. Certainly look to explore a trade.

I want a WR like everyone else but I’m a firm believer in the kid throwing the ball if he’s got time. I think he can do great things with guys who are talented at the WR spot. I don’t need physical specimens. Who wouldn’t love Justin Jefferson or Brandon Aiyuk right now? How do we feel about Jeudy and Ruggs right now, vs a year ago.

I certainly love WR just outside the top 10. If I can Devonta Smith at 12 and some value in a trade down I’ll be ecstatic. At which point I turn my attention to getting a center upgrade.

Jesse Davis, Ted Karras need upgrading. Kindley can move Flowers off the LG spot in 2022. Gotta make a big decision with Hunt first and foremost on offense. He’s the guy tasked with blocking Tua’s blindside for the foreseeable future?

I’d love to see a scenario where Flowers can’t crack the starting 5 next year and provides an incredible amount of depth for a season before getting axed.

Last edited:
With AJ Dillon and Jamal Williams I doubt green bay resigns Aaron Jones. I think he'd be a good fit with Gaskin

Back
Top Bottom