Sunday Member Only Practice Reports HERE!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Member Only Practice Reports HERE!!!!

Pardon my ignorance
It’s not likely I’ll ever make it across the pond to watch a practice but can you take photos and video or is that only in a certain window of time?
Do you have the same hoops to jump through as far as cameras and clear bags go as on game days?
Thanks
I haven't been to practice in a couple of years but if anything, I'm sure they've just tightened the security screws. When I last went, you got hit with the magnetic wand and had to put all of your items through. No fluids (had to chuck my gatorade/vodka slushy) and you were very limited on what you could bring in.

They have some staff there to prevent you from videoing. You can't take a photo but if you're obvious about having your phone pointed at the field for more than a second you get told to put it away and eventually asked to leave if you keep doing it.

Eichenberg was terrible last year and I’m afraid he’s not going to be any better this year. It’s picks like this by Grier that make me criticize him so heavily. Awful pick. On top of that, we traded up for him. Ugh.
Pretty sure that Holland, Waddle, and Phillips in the same year more than balance that out. We're getting to the point where we're more likely to hit on a player than to miss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom