Sunday Member Only Practice Reports HERE!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Member Only Practice Reports HERE!!!!

I tweeted him to enjoy Pittsburgh right after he said to please stop as that's not where he's heading. How does it feel to be trolled Omar troll?
lol, I definitely was probably wrong about the Pittsburgh thing but I do like he's being trolled by it a bit now lol. Brought it on themselves about Joking about it anyways lol.

lol, I definitely was probably wrong about the Pittsburgh thing but I do like he's being trolled by it a bit now lol. Brought it on themselves about Joking about it anyways lol.
I can't believe the clown actually tweeted that he wanted ppl to stop. Not only is he clueless about football, he just as ignorant about human nature......lol. Poor guy must feel so defenseless and unloved. As ye sow, so shall ye reap............

Eichenberg was terrible last year and I’m afraid he’s not going to be any better this year. It’s picks like this by Grier that make me criticize him so heavily. Awful pick. On top of that, we traded up for him. Ugh.

I’ve said since Mcd was hired that both he and AJ are gonna get real long looks so we know what we have headed into 2023. Upside is one or both of em can contribute even if it’s just depth. Downside is they wreck the upside of the offense this season bc instead of outright replacing them w/ better players we prioritized them.

AJ sounds promising I wanna see it hold up however. Eich I mean that dude stays getting put on his ass. It’s ridiculous. Last camp last season and even this camp.

Both dudes are top 50 picks though so management is gonna trump personnel that the coach wants this year bc u need to know what u have in those guys.

I can't believe the clown actually tweeted that he wanted ppl to stop. Not only is he clueless about football, he just as ignorant about human nature......lol. Poor guy must feel so defenseless and unloved. As ye sow, so shall ye reap............

So, my response:

Back
Top Bottom