Sunday TC Tweets HERE!!!!!!! | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday TC Tweets HERE!!!!!!!

Yes you do. It's time.
And it's been a LONG haul...as we all know. Been there since '73'ish when I was a little dude and loved the show Flipper. Haven't seen my team win one yet.

I'm so used to disappointment with this team, I have a hard time finding joy in the reports coming out of camp about Tua and others. I knew he'd be much improved this year, but I always have a little trepidation tied in there.

REALLY hope we've moved up the food chain...can't wait for this season to get going!!!

And it's been a LONG haul...as we all know. Been there since '73'ish when I was a little dude and loved the show Flipper.
I worked at Greenwich Studios for many years, formerly Ivan Tors Studios.

Flipper, Daktari, Gentle Ben, Sea Hunt.

His son Peter was running their business in those days. Lots of great stories and memories.

Last edited:
And it's been a LONG haul...as we all know. Been there since '73'ish when I was a little dude and loved the show Flipper. Haven't seen my team win one yet.

I'm so used to disappointment with this team, I have a hard time finding joy in the reports coming out of camp about Tua and others. I knew he'd be much improved this year, but I always have a little trepidation tied in there.

REALLY hope we've moved up the food chain...can't wait for this season to get going!!!
It's hard not to have that doubt creep in. Miami has mostly been irrelevant since Don Shula retired.

Tua's development is such a key factor to how far the Dolphins can ultimately climb. Here's hoping it's the football equivalent of Everest.

Back
Top Bottom