Sunday TC Tweets HERE!!!!!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday TC Tweets HERE!!!!!!!

See if NO wants him.

Over it at this point. I would love to see him teammates with Michael Thomas. Would be fun.

I wish DVP the best, I just don't see him as a fit anymore.

I will be ok with Waddle, Wilson, Fuller at WR this year.
I don’t particularly want to trade Parker, but if we could somehow get Ryan Ramczyk from them …. My god

I understand many may not like this.

I wonder what value DVP could get us in this area.

I don't see the chemistry there, and I feel if he is not in our long term plans, let's see what we can get

I totally agree.

I read there is a clause to renegotiate his contract in January or February, based on his performance this year.

I wonder if he realizes that this means a new contract could be for less if his plays slips?

As "X" has stated before, he does not always fully understand his contract.

I suspect that if "X" is off the field for any reason this year or his play slips, he will be traded next year.

I also suspect if "X" plays better and he demands more money in a market with a larger than usual increase in the cap, his trade value, coupled with our good general depth at many defensive positions, will pretty much pave the way for the Dolphins to trade him.

I believe the team feels it is about to make a Superbowl run and is in a "all hands on deck" mode. I also believe the team knows that after a Superbowl, many players will opt to try Free Agency or ask to get traded to make more money. If one player is very good and making a very high salary (by NFL standards), he will have targeted himself for a trade. It may be what "X" wants to do. It would be in keeping with our new Front Office to trade him under these conditions; look at what they did with Tunsil and no Superbowl appearance.

That could be the reason for agreeing to rewrite his contract next year, since they will need to protect their cap space while many of their successful players will be "pushing the boundary" for more money. With a lot of developing draft picks and a player with a huge salary that is about to be restructured once again (by contract), the team has prepared for his loss by assuring cap control if his play slips, and if he plays better, they can trade him for allot of draft capital with this new deal.

I'm glad the team is thinking ahead this way, since many "top flight" players find their performance in a sudden decline as age and the development of other teams play calling affect that players effectiveness on the field. And if things go well with "X", we still have him on the team.

"X" has "doubled down" on himself and the Dolphins Front Office has covered their bet on him, "just in case it doesn't work out" which happens all the time in the NFL.

This is the new Dolphins and they are not "fooling around".

I love it!

Back
Top Bottom