Sunday Ticket Question | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Ticket Question

if my son is a student it's not a scam sir. I have been paying handsomely for the NFL ticket since it started, used to be $600ish, and last year it was almost $400. I think paying 70k/yr for college allows me to watch my beloved Fins for $200/yr with my son. So please, Officer EPBro of the internet morality police, look somewhere else for "scammers"
Are you a student?

Yep 8pm. 4 hours before the $100 off is void. If you are that button upped of an individual to remember to know that out in that window that many hours past c0cktail time, good on ya, brother.
I wonder if the timing is not by accident 🤔. My biggest worry is falling asleep on the couch, waking up at 12:01 and having to shell out an extra 100bones. I'm inclined to think Miami will have a lot of primetime games, I mean what team is more exciting to watch?! Screw it, I think I talked myself into buying Sunday ticket now regardless

I wonder if the timing is not by accident 🤔. My biggest worry is falling asleep on the couch, waking up at 12:01 and having to shell out an extra 100bones. I'm inclined to think Miami will have a lot of primetime games, I mean what team is more exciting to watch?! Screw it, I think I talked myself into buying Sunday ticket now regardless
I was on the train of screw them, I'm not paying that amount again.

In the end my checking account is 250 bucks poorer.

Yea I was watching for free via other means for many years that I will not give details on, but 20 something a game for a nice feed is hard to resist

My wife is going to stay home with the kids starting in July so we’ll be pinching pennies. I’ll probably just get the base yttv and track games on my phone like I did before last year.
My wife has been stay at home since our first son(now 2 more) was born. We made sacrifices and would do it over 1000X. In our eyes, nothing more important than our childrens security and foundation - spiritually and other wise. Best of luck

I have heard of free streams but figure some buffering or other bs would happen at the beginning of the game or in big spots and can't deal with that. Other's have told me it works as well or better than the old ticket and YouTube but I'll stick with the payment for good or bad. A friend using a free stream and he's about 10-15 sec ahead of me on YouTube

My YouTube tv has the $100 off on screen.
Got it today for $249 plus tax.
Yep, just paid for it. We’re ready. Still cheaper than what DirecTV was charging. I also like the option of paying the full charge upfront.

I have heard of free streams but figure some buffering or other bs would happen at the beginning of the game or in big spots and can't deal with that. Other's have told me it works as well or better than the old ticket and YouTube but I'll stick with the payment for good or bad. A friend using a free stream and he's about 10-15 sec ahead of me on YouTube
I've been the free route. Sometimes it has been great, other times a buffering pixelated mess. I just tell her you get two less really good dinners during football season so the price evens out.

It always amuses me that loyal customers get the shaft. But hey, if you didn’t buy last year, we’ll give you a special discount!!

Canceling and re-upping is too aggravating. So enjoy my extra $100, YouTube.
I agree. It’s stupid. Also I don’t understand why eve people were so happy that YouTube got Sunday ticket. Direct tv might suck but they gave it to me for free every year except for one year since 2013. Now I am paying 369 after canceling this year and resigning up again.

I agree. It’s stupid. Also I don’t understand why eve people were so happy that YouTube got Sunday ticket. Direct tv might suck but they gave it to me for free every year except for one year since 2013. Now I am paying 369 after canceling this year and resigning up again.
Why pay Direct tv 200+ a month to get Sunday ticket for free. When I can spend 125 a month for the same channels and 250 for the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom