Sunday Ticket Question | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Ticket Question

Ye
No, when I have to watch the game at the bar, I have to stop at two drinks because the only bar that shows the NFL Sunday Ticket is on the opposite side of town and I need to be able to drive myself home afterwards.
Yeah that sucks but good move on your part.

May 15th is the Deadline to save $100.00

It's like 289.00 with Red zone included right now. On the 16th it goes to $389.00

My YouTube tv has the $100 off on screen.
Got it today for $249 plus tax.

Guys, y'all need to understand dynamic pricing. Airlines and hotels are leaders of this.

Don't fall for the hype. If everyone just backed off and waited till July I 💯 guarantee you the prices will drop/offers will be avail once the bean counters realize they are behind target revenue. But you won't.

The thing is they know your addiction and got you panicking.

Oh well..Imagine being a Jests fan last year all hyped up about Rogers, getting shirts with his name on, naming all their kids Aaron, subscribing to Sunday ticket 6 months before the season starts then in a blink of an eye..it's all over.

So I don’t have YouTube tv. I did get Sunday ticket last year with YouTube. I think it was 350 caused I sighed up early. I haven’t received any emails. It says it will renew in at 450 in August. Can I get it for 100 dollars cheaper if I just sign up for direct Sunday ticket ? But not YouTube premium tv memember?

So I don’t have YouTube tv. I did get Sunday ticket last year with YouTube. I think it was 350 caused I sighed up early. I haven’t received any emails. It says it will renew in at 450 in August. Can I get it for 100 dollars cheaper if I just sign up for direct Sunday ticket ? But not YouTube premium tv memember?
Do we look like we work for Google or something? Ask them 🤣

Jump on Sunday Ticket chat. First guy told me to pound sand, second one took the 100 off. FYI I am a YTTV subscriber and has ST last year at 250.00

Weird, the stand alone doesn't appear to be discounted currently. Says I'm auto renewing in August for $449. Guess I need to call in tomorrow to see about getting the $100 off this year.

I paid the 250.00 early bird special last year but it looks like they did away with that this year so it will be 350.00 ( I am already a YTTV customer)

I figure we will have about 5 Nationally televised games so that leaves me with 12 games I'm paying 30 dollars per game for.

If I'm willing to watch with a delay is NFL plus an option? Do I get to watch all games immediately after?

Is it able to be streamed over set top boxes such as Shield or Apple TV, or is only able to be watched on Mobile devices?

That is less than 20 bucks a months and a lot easier pill to swallow. I am out of market if that makes a difference.
I've called and said I'm going to cancel it multiple times. They always find a way to discount it

Weird, the stand alone doesn't appear to be discounted currently. Says I'm auto renewing in August for $449. Guess I need to call in tomorrow to see about getting the $100 off this year.
Same

If we are stand alone and not YouTube tv member it doesn’t sound like they have much incentive to offer a discount but I will try too

One thing that made NFLST an easier sell in my household:

NFLST = watch the games at home, eat food and drink beer we already have. $20 a game

No NFLST = watch the games at a bar, pay for food and 2 drinks so the bar doesn't kick me out. $35 a game
Of course then you have to consider the amount you paid at the grocery store for your food/beer that you “already have” … and your time/effort to cook.

For me it’s a wash. So I go to the local sports bar with TVs everywhere and hang out with fans of a dozen or more teams while I get to support a local business instead of handing my loot directly to the corporate level.

YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom