Suns vs. Lakers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Lakers

Hey Kobe do you really think Kobe Bryant is the greatest player ever? Cmon man he's no Michael Jordan he's no Magic Johnson for that matter.

Magic and Micheal 1 and 2 in my book. Kobe probably 5 or around there.

:lol: I was waiting for that.

BTW every guard throws elbow. It not a uncommon thing. Raja Bell was just getting schooled that day.

The haters are gonna come out in full force in this thread

http://www.ski-blog.com/images/kobe-raja.jpg

Yeah yeah, i have heard that arguement...is that why Kobe spent time on the pines for it, on two seperate occasions this year:confused:. John Barry was addressing that about a month ago on Rome. Said Kobe has gotten away with it for better part of a decade. Part of his game is getting in the head of the defender....

Yeah yeah, i have heard that arguement...is that why Kobe spent time on the pines for it, on two seperate occasions this year:confused:. John Barry was addressing that about a month ago on Rome. Said Kobe has gotten away with it for better part of a decade. Part of his game is getting in the head of the defender....

:lol: Rome you listen to that idiot show. I just cant stand the callers on that show.

He sat on the pine for hitting a player while trying to draw a foul on his shot. The reason guards throw elbows is to create seperation which is why Raja was getting mad.

Like this nice elbow. Raja is all over him and he need to get seperation. Raja did some good acting.
[youtube]6YbIpXxMm1M[/youtube]

Lakers are gonna have a tough time winning the series. Im a realist but I believe this is gonna be a huge series for Kobe. Redemption from last year game 7. I think the only way for the lakers to win will be big games from Kobe and Lamar. Everyone else on the team sucks.

Whats the over/under on the # of shots kobe takes a game? 40??

Ballhog Bryant is the only way for them to win. I wish he didnt have to but the other players cant hit a shot if their life depended on it.

Lakers are gonna have a tough time winning the series. Im a realist but I believe this is gonna be a huge series for Kobe. Redemption from last year game 7. I think the only way for the lakers to win will be big games from Kobe and Lamar. Everyone else on the team sucks.

Dude, I have already posted it. Kobe is pretty much S P E N T... for this season. Too many shots....
Suns in 5

Kobe a gamer. We will see.

Yeah, but break it down

AMARE > ODAM- by a margin.

That leaves Kobe against Nash, Marrion, Raja the hangman Bell and Borris Diaw....gonna be a LONG series (Actually pretty short I imagine) for Kobe and co.

I see this scenario
Game 1. Suns let Lakers stay close winning by 8, but close the entire way.
Game 2. Suns BLOW lakers out taking away the little dignity they came into the series with. Raja "RE-Aquaints himself" with Kobe... A little game of hang the ballhog has Raja fouled out in third quarter.
Game 3. Suns let Lakers win, just to go to
Game 4. Suns BLow the Lakers out, KOBE scores 53, as the Suns win 102-58.
. Leandro Barbosa is still running circles around a near lifeless Kobe..:evil::evil:

Yeah, but break it down

AMARE > ODAM- by a margin.

That leaves Kobe against Nash, Marrion, Raja the hangman Bell and Borris Diaw....gonna be a LONG series (Actually pretty short I imagine) for Kobe and co.

I see this scenario
Game 1. Suns let Lakers stay close winning by 8, but close the entire way.
Game 2. Suns BLOW lakers out taking away the little dignity they came into the series with. Raja "RE-Aquaints himself" with Kobe... A little game of hang the ballhog has Raja fouled out in third quarter.
Game 3. Suns let Lakers win, just to go to
Game 4. Suns BLow the Lakers out, KOBE scores 53, as the Suns win 102-58.
. Leandro Barbosa is still running circles around a near lifeless Kobe..:evil::evil:

Laker win the next 3 and win the series.:wink:

Its a 7 game series

Laker win the next 3 and win the series.:wink:

Its a 7 game series

Never gonna happen. They arent gonna win while Kobe is toting around an oxygen tank after the whipping trying to keep up the first 4 games....:wink:

The end is obvious, that's why I left that chapter un-written, for now

Back
Top Bottom