Suns vs. Lakers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Lakers

Never gonna happen. They arent gonna win while Kobe is toting around an oxygen tank after the whipping trying to keep up the first 4 games....:wink:

The end is obvious, that's why I left that chapter un-written, for now

:lol: ok Stephen King

Sometime I have to sit back and laugh at the creativeness of kobe haters. C2C is gonna love this one. It actually made me laugh.

osamakobe3-1.jpg

Seriously what shot. Double team and with a hand in his face.

KBBuzzer_600_060430-1.jpg

I cant, its in my blood...That would be like switching to being a Jets fan....

Quite easy. Just switch to a D-backs fan instead-I did.:evil:
I grew up a Dodger fan actually. I saw ALL the greats play. Garvey, Lopes, Cey, Rick Monday etc etc etc.... Albuqurque was the Triple A affiliate for the big blue for many years.

Quite easy. Just switch to a D-backs fan instead-I did.:evil:
I grew up a Dodger fan actually. I saw ALL the greats play. Garvey, Lopes, Cey, Rick Monday etc etc etc.... Albuqurque was the Triple A affiliate for the big blue for many years.
I support the Dbacks, even have a few shirts, but my heart belongs to the Dodgers...

I support the Dbacks, even have a few shirts, but my heart belongs to the Dodgers...

:tantrum: ..And that's different than supporting both the Phins and the Jests how?:err:

EDIT: PS: I hope you have old school (Relatively speaking of course) shirts, cause the colors this year are absolutely hideous....:fire:

:tantrum: ..And that's different than supporting both the Phins and the Jests how?:err:

EDIT: PS: I hope you have old school (Relatively speaking of course) shirts, cause the colors this year are absolutely hideous....:fire:
My home is is Phoenix metro, I have to support my hometown team...Especially after they brought the city something it had never seen before, a championship...Its unfortunate that they are in the same division as the Dodgers, and if they are ever head to head I always root for the blue...Anyways, I hate the Giants to make up for all of the rest of the MLB....

Sometime I have to sit back and laugh at the creativeness of kobe haters. C2C is gonna love this one. It actually made me laugh.

http://bojack.org/images/osamakobe3.jpg
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

right click>save as

with all this kobe talk, i have to get this out........the TRUE reason kobe changed his number to 24 from 8 is because thats the number of women he has raped since the colorado incident :lol:

Back
Top Bottom