Suns vs. Spurs | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

Hmmmm. not happy they lost, but I agree, I will take this loss if it means the Phins could/would win. Would never wish the Phins a losing season, no matter what....never

I meant I'm happy that they lost if it meant saving the Fins from a 10 year losing season.

Phoenix could've won Game 6 and then gone home and won Game 7 but they didn't b/c they arent as good.

But whatever helps you sleep at night man.

Good luck on your 6-10 season this year by the way
Lol it's easy to say the suns didn't win because they aren't a championship team when the league spots you a game haha. You'd be singing a different tune if Bowen and Duncan were suspended from that game too. Spurs don't deserve to win anything.

And way to throw a football zing in there. Did you forget you are a dolphin fan? LOL. Try not talking smack when your team has been bottom feeders the last few years. Oh, not to mention draft day clowns.

My tone hasn't changed a single bit since the BS call. Whatever hope there was after that was slim at best. The Spurs are hard enough to beat without such help, damn near impossible with it. :shrug: (not a smilie I guess :lol: )

Phoenix could've won Game 6 and then gone home and won Game 7 but they didn't b/c they arent as good.

But whatever helps you sleep at night man.

Good luck on your 6-10 season this year by the way
:lol: clueless.

Screw the suspension, as lame as it was. The Spurs were the better team. Manu always rises to the occasion in huge games. Is there anyone more ballsy in big games than this guy?

People don't realize how good Parker is. By the end of his career, his stats will show him to be an all timer.

Duncan is well, Duncan. One of the greatest player in the history of the NBA. They will roll over the Jazz and then the Pistons. With a championship this year, they will rightfully go down as one of the greatest teams ever assembled.
We'll never really know :wink:

When did Utah start wearing those nasty lavender uniforms? :o

You're supposed to oblige god damnit :wink:
Why? You were wrong on both accounts. "could have" is convenient way for spurs fans to shrug off what happened, but it works both ways. The league "could have" followed its own precedent in the ruling and consider intent as I described before. The spurs "could have" avoided the dirty play throughout the series, but particularly in the play that caused the incident, etc. But don't worry, I don't expect you, as a fan of the team rewarded, to agree. I expect the gloss over. However, the "could have" argument is weak as hell because it ignores the obvious advantages awarded to your team including playing a gimped Suns in game 5 and an exhausted Suns in game 6 in san antonio as a further result.

And you are wrong again on the second point. 5-11 sounds better. ;)

Why? You were wrong on both accounts. "could have" is convenient way for spurs fans to shrug off what happened, but it works both ways. The league "could have" followed its own precedent in the ruling and consider intent as I described before. The spurs "could have" avoided the dirty play throughout the series, but particularly in the play that caused the incident, etc. But don't worry, I don't expect you, as a fan of the team rewarded, to agree. I expect the gloss over. However, the "could have" argument is weak as hell because it ignores the obvious advantages awarded to your team including playing a gimped Suns in game 5 and an exhausted Suns in game 6 in san antonio as a further result.

And you are wrong again on the second point. 5-11 sounds better. ;)

Something is wrong with the script b/c you still arent obliging :lol:

You should download the latest release of Get over it 2.0

If anything get upset about the Suns latest screwing....Atlanta getting the #3 pick so they wouldn't have to give it to the Suns.

You should download the latest release of Get over it 2.0

If anything get upset about the Suns latest screwing....Atlanta getting the #3 pick so they wouldn't have to give it to the Suns.
But, that isn't compatible with my True Champs OS. You can only get that if you have the OS Chumps With No Chance Ver. 1.0. Unfortunately, that series was just hacked like it was made by a child and now we are awaiting Ver. 2.0•• which is still in development.

Regarding the pick. It doesn't really matter. The league will find plenty of ways of helping out their golden boys. I guess asterisked dynasties sell better than no dynasties in the leagues eyes. :wink:

:lol:
Holy crap, this thread really won't die.

on a side note:

"But, that isn't compatible with my True Champs OS. You can only get that if you have the OS Chumps With No Chance Ver. 1.0. Unfortunately, that series was just hacked like it was made by a child and now we are awaiting Ver. 2.0•• which is still in development."

...that's pretty funny.:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom