Suns vs. Spurs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

:lol:

If Spurs play there down tempo game they will win. If Sun control the tempo they will win.

Most of the media is picking Phoenix to win this series. The Spurs aren't used to being the underdogs so this'll be interesting.

But then again, my post earlier about making predictions should tell us exactly what is true. None of us know a damn thing about this series. Anything can and will happen.

Naturally the Suns fans here will say they will win and us Spurs fans will say we'll win.

It doesn't get us anywhere. Let's enjoy it for what it is

As a Suns fan, all I can say is that this is impossible to call. The Spurs are one of those teams (along with Dallas, though no worry now :lol:) that always proves to be a thorn in our side, and vice versa. It seems like no matter how much better one team is over the other, it's always a challenge. It will be fun to watch, as always.

No disprespect to any of the other teams out there *cough-Golden State *cough*. This should be the championship series.
I do have a bad feeling about this series, but I am glad that due to the Mavs demise (and much to my pleasure) the Suns will have homecourt from here on out. I think that might play a deciding factor...but you never know with the kind of Defense the Spurs play, this could go either way.

To a good series...and hopefully nobody gets hurt.

I'm going with the Spurs because their defense is to good. Spurs in 6

I like the fact that no one is giving the Spurs a chance. I like it a lot in fact
:rolleyes2 who's not giving the Spurs a chance? I've seen people call it both ways and usually in seven, which means that they think it could go either way but see it barely going one. Nice try though, po widdle spursiewursies never det any wespet. Please.

:rolleyes2 who's not giving the Spurs a chance? I've seen people call it both ways and usually in seven, which means that they think it could go either way but see it barely going one. Nice try though, po widdle spursiewursies never det any wespet. Please.

I agree. Two posts, two woe-is-me statements.:rolleyes2

Spurs in 5-6.Suns are still the same team.

I agree. Two posts, two woe-is-me statements.

clear.gif

The Suns are good,but will little Stevie join his friend on a fishing trip?I think so.We contain Nash and the series is ours.Good luck.

For all intents and purposes, this is the Championship as far as I'm concerned. I'm going with the Suns in 6. Stoudamire doesn't seem to be a good matchup for Duncan, he's so athletic and one of the few players who can torch him, anyone remember that playoff series a few years ago?

Nash is on a mission and has gotten some good rest, and Barbosa will again be a spark. Don't forget about Marion. Too many weapons, even for a team like S.A.

For all intents and purposes, this is the Championship as far as I'm concerned. I'm going with the Suns in 6. Stoudamire doesn't seem to be a good matchup for Duncan, he's so athletic and one of the few players who can torch him, anyone remember that playoff series a few years ago?

Nash is on a mission and has gotten some good rest, and Barbosa will again be a spark. Don't forget about Marion. Too many weapons, even for a team like S.A.

You must have forgotten that Duncan was 80% (two sprained ankles) and the Spurs still scorched them.Amare got his points but the rest of the team got shut down.Theres nothing at least statistically that shows that the Suns have changed all that much.Marion isnt half the man he is when he plays the Spurs.

And Marion is more of a key to the Suns winning than Amare. If the Spurs shut Marion down, like they always do, the Suns don't have any chance at all. they're not going to outscore the Spurs playing 4 on 5, their defense just isn't good enough to do that.

You must have forgotten that Duncan was 80% and the Spurs still scorched them.Amare got his points but the rest of the team got shut down.Theres nothing at least statistically that shows that the Suns have changed all that much.Marion isnt half the man he is when he plays the Spurs.

True, but don't forget the Spurs are that much older. Horry, Barry and Bowen in particular.

Also, the Suns didn't have Barbosa back then.

The Suns were happy to be there two years ago, now they have a different mindset and are much more experienced, and have the home court. I think it'll be enough.

Back
Top Bottom