Suns vs. Spurs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

Well, if you call 3 out of 5 picking the Spurs, then yeah, I guess the media is pretty much on the Suns bandwagon:rolleyes2

http://www.sportsline.com/nba/postseason/expertpicks

This is just the first place I looked. Stephen A Smith has been ranting about how the Spurs are gonna beat the Suns for better part of a week.....

Dude I didn't come on here and scan every sports page across the country to see everyone's picks. From what I have seen, the Spurs are the underdog.

Me saying that is interesting considering our history makes me a crybaby?

Jesus Christ you never won a championship fans can be just as bad as Bills fans.

Win a title and then come talk with Dre, Flames and I

Wow you took this the wrong way. When I said the Spurs arent being given a chance I meant that people aren't predicting them to win.

From the majority I've seen folks are picking Phoenix to win.

Geez man. you definitely went the other way with this thread.

:lol:

Jesus Christ you never won a championship fans can be just as bad as Bills fans.

I dont want to get in a pissing match with anyone, but I really hate this arguement...I would never say that to a Bills fan, it to me is just a weak thing to say...Sports are all about what have you done for me lately, not what we did such and such years ago...

tough call.

Back in 05, Barbosa was a scrub, and the suns two(and only contributing)bench players were Jimmy Jackson and Steven Hunter. This year they've definatly got a bentter bench, and the Spurs are older. But do you ever bet against TD and Pop in the playoffs?

clear.gif

I'm so pumped for this series, I can not wait..

Good luck Spurs fans, if the Suns go out they will go out swinging, and Ill go out with class....

Dude I didn't come on here and scan every sports page across the country to see everyone's picks. From what I have seen, the Spurs are the underdog.

Me saying that is interesting considering our history makes me a crybaby?

I dont remember ever calling you a crybaby:boohoo: , I just pointed out that pretty much everybody is picking the Spurs, which was completely contrary to what you posted.

That is fine, it doesnt matter to me, and I think this is gonna be the best series of all the playoffs. I dont dislike the Spurs as seems to be the common theme, in fact, if they beat the Suns, I hope they win it all. (Except something inside is compeled to root for the Chicago Blue Devils...errrrr Bulls).

Good luck San Antonio, and I already know the better team is going to win (The most obvious sports quote ever)

Wow you took this the wrong way. When I said the Spurs arent being given a chance I meant that people aren't predicting them to win.

From the majority I've seen folks are picking Phoenix to win.

Geez man. you definitely went the other way with this thread.
Oh, calm down. I responded to what was written:

"I like the fact that no one is giving the Spurs a chance."

Which is patently false and borderline whiny. Whoever you are talking to or watching on tv (probably cold pizza :lol: ) that says that the Spurs don't have a chance lacks any credibility whatsoever. However, the same could be said for anyone that says the Suns don't have a chance.

And this is a flat out pathetically weak and defensive statement that doesn't warrant comment (though I guess I just did):

"Jesus Christ you never won a championship fans can be just as bad as Bills fans.

Win a title and then come talk with Dre, Flames and I"

Anyways, to the rest of you Spurs fans, good luck! Should be a fun series to watch. As I said in my first post, it can go either way (Holy schnikies! You mean someone--a fan of the opposing team no less-- gave the Spurs a chance!? :lol: ).

Lol..And I'll take Timmys 3 titles and 2 Mvp's over Amares head-to-head matchup anyday.:lol:

The Spurs arent too worried about head-to head matchups as you can see.
:lol: He's talking about stuff that is going to affect the game today. Previous championships and awards are a weak fall back whenever confronted with an argument. It doesn't have anything to do with the present.

:lol: He's talking about stuff that is going to affect the game today. Previous championships and awards are a weak fall back whenever confronted with an argument. It doesn't have anything to do with the present.

Ok,so I'll take anything Timmy does in the present over Amare.Hows that?:lol: Nice spin tho.It would be something if the past didnt mean anything.:wink: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom