Suns vs. Spurs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

It's the Dude, the Big Lebowski is the rich one :wink: . And I've already quoted what you said twice. You said that nobody is giving the Spurs a chance. How am I reading that wrong? I'm watching Jackson pick the Spurs right now. The Sportsnation poll on espn.com has these results as of right now:
23.7% Spurs, 4-2
19.1% Spurs, 4-3
16.5% Suns, 4-2
14.3% Suns, 4-3
12.3% Spurs, 4-1
7.7% Spurs, 4-0
3.9% Suns, 4-1
2.5% Suns, 4-0

All five experts on ESPN.com have the Spurs taking it. I'm sure if I check other websites, most will be giving the Spurs a "chance." So, yeah, I guess I'm wrong. :rolleyes2

Good luck to you too. Gonna be fun to watch, as always.

Look man I don't wann argue with The Dude ok? All I said was from what I have seen, no one was giving the Spurs a chance, which to me meant that no one was picking them to win.

Thats fine. I said it was interesting and that I like that's how it is. I don't care about what ESPN, SportsNation, Yahoo Sports, TSN, CNNSI, Fox Sports or anyone else "predicts" Look at the Mavs. None of the "experts" chose them to win.

I had ONLY looked on this board for these "predictions".

I never said you were wrong man. Let's just end this banter and enjoy the games man. The Dude is supposed to oblige!
:D

Damn good game.Looks like this might be a battle!!Spurs looked good down the stretch.Go Spurs Go!!!

Good game, it sucked having to see Nash on the bench in the stretch when he obviously would have helped tremendously...

Glad to see the hype didn't disappoint though, this should be a very entertaining series....

clear.gif

Good game. Gonna be a fun series to watch.

Whooa, I couldnt watch the last quarter or so. What happened?
Nash and Parker butted heads when Nash went for a steal, it looked like Parker took the brunt of it, then you saw the bridge of Steves nose....There was 2:53 left in a very close game, so they tried to just bandage it up, it kept bleeding and Nash wasn't allowed back in for basically the remainder of the game with the score tied...Afterwards he needed 6 stitches..

Nash and Parker butted heads when Nash went for a steal, it looked like Parker took the brunt of it, then you saw the bridge of Steves nose....There was 2:53 left in a very close game, so they tried to just bandage it up, it kept bleeding and Nash wasn't allowed back in for basically the remainder of the game with the score tied...Afterwards he needed 6 stitches..

That damn frenchy. I bet he had a knife hidden in his hair:tantrum:

j/k:lol: -Frenchy would have turned and ran if it really had been a fight.... NOT KIDDING THIS TIME....:evil:

About the injury to Nash:I liked the class exchanges between the two after what happened.They both checked to see if the other was ok.Ive got more respect for Nash now.He definitely has heart,no doubt about that.

Nash is definitely very good.He has my vote for MVP no matter what happens with Dirk.That said its a good thing hes already ugly :lol:

Great game. Love the defense! :lol:

I don't think I've seen so many open lanes for point guards (both Nash and Parker) in my life. Makes it more entertaining though. :yes:

About the injury to Nash:I liked the class exchanges between the two after what happened.They both checked to see if the other was ok.Ive got more respect for Nash now.He definitely has heart,no doubt about that.

Nash is definitely very good.He has my vote for MVP no matter what happens with Dirk.That said its a good thing hes already ugly :lol:

Nash is money. I hope he beats out Dirk for MVP. F the Mavs once and for all

Something we are in complete agreement on! :lol: Congrats again. Can't wait for game 2.

Yeah man, what's the world coming to? We hadn't talked probably ever on this site, then we get into a little smack rumble, now we're best friends.

:lol:

You just gotta' love stealing game one on the road.

GO SPURS GO!

Back
Top Bottom