Suns vs. Spurs | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

If the Spurs make it to the finals I don't see the Warriors being able to win more than one game =/ That is if the Warriors make the playoffs. I don't know if I have more respect for any player in any sport than Tim Duncan.

If the Spurs make it to the finals I don't see the Warriors being able to win more than one game =/ That is if the Warriors make the playoffs. I don't know if I have more respect for any player in any sport than Tim Duncan.

Warriors are already in the playoffs :err: :tongue:

Whether they'll get by Utah is the story

Well the Warriors are already in the playoffs.:lol: Not solid on what I would make of a series right now.GS is playing unreal right now.Weve had some pretty good success in the reg season tho.Nellie might have something up his sleeve for the Spurs too if we meet.I think Dallas can attest to that.Time will tell.

I hear the Suns are starting Kurt Thomas.I think this really plays into the Spurs hands.Slows down the Suns offense considerably.Hes starting because they want to try and slow Timmy down.He has had some success against him during the season,but I dont see him shutting Tim down for a whole game.And thats the thing, how many minutes will they be able to play him?

Hmmm like I said it plays into the halfcourt game the Spurs like to play.Seems like the Suns want to grind it out now,but is that their game?All I know is we have a chance to put em down 2-0,thatll make it just that much tougher on the Suns.I hope this game is as good as the first one with less blood.

clear.gif

First time in my life I've ever found myself rooting for the Spurs...can't stand the Suns

First time in my life I've ever found myself rooting for the Spurs...can't stand the Suns
Of course you can't, you're a lakers fan :lol: Just messing around. Welcome to the site btw!

Missed tonight's game...looks like it will be a good series....any more cheap shots on Nash's Nose? :wink:

Loved the game last night, I think a big win like that will really boost our confidence going in to San Antonio, where we really need to win 1 out of the 2....

The Suns manned up when it mattered.No use in whining...Good game.See ya in SA.Spurs in 6.Go Spurs Go!!

We'll soon find out how fast the Spurs can run and for how long. Wouldn't be surprised if the Suns try to kick up the speed another gear next game.

Spurs have to slow down the game and just hand it to Duncan. They have some good shooters, but not great. Parker can be hot one night, but stink it up really bad the next. Pretty inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom