Super Bowl 52 and Jay Ajayi | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl 52 and Jay Ajayi

i have nothing against jay ajayi. i wish him well in whatever he does. if he contributes to the patriots losing the super bowl, even better.

Belicheck could take the 2017 Dolphins team to the super bowl using the Pats staff.
I think Eagles have a very good chance this year to win it.
Thats the same thing they used to say about Shula too.

I'd be happy for the Eagles, honestly. They've never won a championship in the Super Bowl era.

Philly fans are a bunch of barely sentient degenerate cretins, but I'll always pull for a first time SB winner.

He is a very good player. I don't know how it's possible to watch him and fixate on the things he supposedly doesn't do well, as opposed to all the skills he has.

hoops had it correct: Without the Tannehill injury then Gase doesn't go on juvenile tilt and exaggerate all the reasons to dump Ajayi.

Power running backs helped the Eagles get over the top today, and nearly the Jaguars. The little guys indeed too often lead to stats and defeats.

Kind of remarkable how Ajayi really raises his energy level as the season progresses, and his agility improves as a result. Early next season he'll probably look stiff again.
He was a beast late in the game today. Also, his speed and acceleration looked good to me. I never thought he was slow - while here he got to the outside a lot. Had some nice runs like they that today. I still don’t think he’s a very natural pass catcher. All that said, he’s helped the Eagles get to the SB - no question. I will not be surprised if they win it in large part to the two big backs they have. NE had Blount last year to pair w the speedy / shifty guys. They are missing the ability to smash the rock. It might make a difference in the 4th quarter in 2 weeks.

Eagles Win 34 - 24. Ajayi 25 carries 130 yards 2 TDs. I would feel great if the Eagles win. The Patriots have already won enough. Shouldn't even be in this game, were handed that game against Jacksonville today. Time for a new team to win. Refs need to let both the teams play and not call the game in favor of one team. Any questionable calls and lopsided calling in favor of one team should be seriously investigated.

The thing that pisses me off is that draft pick is not one of the last two picks of that round. Should have traded his ass to the Browns for a better pick.

I dont get some of the Ajayi hate. Dude wanted to be here. Was a fan favorite and then suddenly he "wasn't that good," when traded. Happy for this dude.

I dont get some of the Ajayi hate. Dude wanted to be here. Was a fan favorite and then suddenly he "wasn't that good," when traded. Happy for this dude.
Some of us dislike him because we wanted him to be here too. And the reason he was traded was not that "he wasn't that good", but something entirely within his control (his attitude and work ethic) So yeah, we're not happy with him.

He had a piss poor attitude. He can't handle stardom. On the Eagles team he is one of the many. This will be his first and probably last chance at a Super Bowl. He better make the best of it. In a couple years his knees will be shot.

He had a piss poor attitude. He can't handle stardom. On the Eagles team he is one of the many. This will be his first and probably last chance at a Super Bowl. He better make the best of it. In a couple years his knees will be shot.

Not a fan then?

Back
Top Bottom