*** Super Bowl game thread *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Super Bowl game thread ***

Halfheartely rooting for the rams. Don't care that much since the only Team I like is Miami.
I really can’t get into this game. I have never been a fan of either team and it’s not two teams I would even watch if it wasn’t the SB.
This is probably the first SB ever that the commercials and halftime show interest me more than the game and I have never been someone who cared about the commercials or the halftime show.

I really can’t get into this game. I have never been a fan of either team and it’s not two teams I would even watch if it wasn’t the SB.
This is probably the first SB ever that the commercials and halftime show interest me more than the game and I have never been someone who cared about the commercials or the halftime show.
We will be back again one day. Hoping Mike McDaniel gets us there and our years of 3 year coaches are over with.

Hoping that Stafford the ex-Lion gets the win, after suffering through so many **** seasons in Detroit.

It would kind of be like...

1644790111241.png

Got my Hatch Chili Queso, Buffalo Chicken Dip, and Artichoke Dip ready to eat and the beer stocked up!

Nobody has suffered more **** than us Dolphin fans the last 20 years. But I hear ya on the Stafford.

I'm not planning on watching ONE single minute of the halftime show.......can't stand rap

Can't wait for Iron Maiden to do the halftime show one day. That's real music.

So I believe stafford deserves to win a super bowl. The dude played for the lions and was a great qb. If you look at stats stafford is right up there. I’m rooting for the rams . Class act.

Back
Top Bottom