Super Bowl LII | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl LII

Foles is making himself a lot of money.. I bet he ends up with the Jets or Cardinals.

I always throw a super bowl party, spend a lot on food and drinks. Told everyone not doing this year. I watched maybe a couple quarters of playoffs this year because I knew it was all set up for pats back when they beat the steelers in December. So I've checked out on this season l, no need to watch the pats win it all again for the slim chance the Eagles win it.
Should have had your party, it would have been epic.

I'm suprised the refs didn't over turn that td catch at end. I'm glad they didn't because that was definitely a touchdown. The guy caught the ball and was running and he was a runner. He didn't lose it in the process of falling, because he caught it and was running and the falling was from him diving as a runner over the patriots guy trying to tackle him and trying to dive in the endzone. Once the ball crosses the goalline as a runner, it doesn't matter if the guy bobble it when he comes to the ground. Great game though

I'm suprised the refs didn't over turn that td catch at end. I'm glad they didn't because that was definitely a touchdown. The guy caught the ball and was running and he was a runner. He didn't lose it in the process of falling, because he caught it and was running and the falling was from him diving as a runner over the patriots guy trying to tackle him and trying to dive in the endzone. Once the ball crosses the goalline as a runner, it doesn't matter if the guy bobble it when he comes to the ground. Great game though

Pats must be behind on their payoffs. :biggrin

Back
Top Bottom