Super Bowl LII | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl LII

Those that didn’t watch missed one of the best Super Bowls ever. This game had it all.
Eh, I was laying in bed flipping through the channels, nothing on so I ended up watching the 4th. I mean it was a typical NFL game. The replay reviews kill it for me. Collinsworth said it best, I give up. The crowd was didn't know how to react. The uncertainty of the review/rules takes the excitement out of the game. I've seen plenty of SB's that top this one.

I have no idea why but I have always had you pegged as someone in their early to mid 30s. Maybe its the Chewbacca avatar?
Thanks, I still get carded for beer if its any consolation :cool I'm an OG Star Wars fan, I've seen every SW movie in theaters upon its debut. Still clinging on to my youth I guess.

Thanks, I still get carded for beer if its any consolation :cool I'm an OG Star Wars fan, I've seen every SW movie in theaters upon its debut. Still clinging on to my youth I guess.
You know what is dumb? I don't get carded for beer or smokes when I have bought them. But for some stupid reason I get carded for lotto tickets. It makes no sense. But you might be right about Star Wars. Being a big ass kid keeps ya young.

I had it on as I played video games...

I have to say that COllinsworth is hard to listen to...

I feel that was a mistake by Patriots to not have Macolm Butler play. Even if his play was not as good, they had a rookie in his place and the Patriots got torched. Brady was torching eagles, it makes me think. If the patriots slowed down the eagles or WRs at all, they would have won. Brady had the most yards passing and lost. I'm glad they lost, but I feel the outcome would have been different seeing how close it was and Butler probably would have slowed down Alshon a bit more than the rookie in his place was and got torched. That does surprise me though, but I'm glad they made that decision because the Pats lost as a result ha

I saw this on facebook lol.

27459765_10155460918247635_2202595345118362223_n.jpg

I'm suprised the refs didn't over turn that td catch at end. I'm glad they didn't because that was definitely a touchdown. The guy caught the ball and was running and he was a runner. He didn't lose it in the process of falling, because he caught it and was running and the falling was from him diving as a runner over the patriots guy trying to tackle him and trying to dive in the endzone. Once the ball crosses the goalline as a runner, it doesn't matter if the guy bobble it when he comes to the ground. Great game though

Fans would have come unhinged if they overturned it.

Back
Top Bottom