Super Bowl Liii Rams Vs Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Liii Rams Vs Patriots

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Club Member
Reaction score
I hope the Rams rewatched the Pats vs Seahawks and the Pats vs Falcons SBs. If Gurley is running like a beast do not throw a goal line pass on 2nd down and if you're up 28 pts in the 3rd quarter use better time management and run the ball.

I hope the Rams win but think NE will. I swear if Wade Phillips plays “we do the what we do” and doesn’t have something special for NE he should be canned right after the game. The majority of the time when I watch NE I feel like they are a new team nobody has ever seen before. I’d try to challenge Brady to beat me outside the hashes and deeper down the field. NE kills you with the WIDE OPEN underneath stuff. Also, I’d have Suh or Donald take their shots early even if there is a roughing call or 2. Make Brady think he might get hit even if he gets rid of it. NE’s defense has been had, hopefully McVeigh has a great plan. In the end I expect Phillips to be stubborn and NE to win. Historically I think Brady KILLS the Wade Phillips defense. Expect James White to be open ALL DAY unless Wade adjusts.

First Superbowl I am not watching in years. I'll check on the score once in a while but have no desire watching it. Two teams which are put into the Super Bowl because the NFL wants them there? No thank you.

I hope this Superbowl is the least watched Superbowl ever, of course not watch instead im going to the movies and dinner.

The thought of the Patriots winning this game is making me sick!

I hope the Rams win but think NE will. I swear if Wade Phillips plays “we do the what we do” and doesn’t have something special for NE he should be canned right after the game. The majority of the time when I watch NE I feel like they are a new team nobody has ever seen before. I’d try to challenge Brady to beat me outside the hashes and deeper down the field. NE kills you with the WIDE OPEN underneath stuff. Also, I’d have Suh or Donald take their shots early even if there is a roughing call or 2. Make Brady think he might get hit even if he gets rid of it. NE’s defense has been had, hopefully McVeigh has a great plan. In the end I expect Phillips to be stubborn and NE to win. Historically I think Brady KILLS the Wade Phillips defense. Expect James White to be open ALL DAY unless Wade adjusts.

As longs as they don't try all out Blitz crap leaving one on one coverage then they should have a chance. All you pressure should come from Suh and Donald. If those two guys and everyone else being one on one on that DL can't generate pressue then don't even play the game.

For the life of me they better beat up Edelman and play in his face.

I hope this Superbowl is the least watched Superbowl ever, of course not watch instead im going to the movies and dinner.

Caught Bohemian Rhapsody this morning. I can't miss the SB no matter who's playing

Back
Top Bottom