Super Bowl Liii Rams Vs Patriots | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Liii Rams Vs Patriots

If you aren’t impressed by what the Patriots did and how they utilize their personnel I can’t help you. Just a masterpiece.

It was interesting......clearly the experience of Wade Phillips on defense for the Rams was evident when BB struggle against him all day. The Rams defense played great. You can see however the mastery of BB against McVay's offense.....they couldn't get anything going and the Patriots looked like the dominant defense on the field instead of the Rams.

I hate the Patriots! But I agree with you, the Patriots game plan was beyond good and it showed.

It was interesting......clearly the experience of Wade Phillips on defense for the Rams was evident when BB struggle against him all day. The Rams defense played great. You can see however the mastery of BB against McVay's offense.....they couldn't get anything going and the Patriots looked like the dominant defense on the field instead of the Rams.

I hate the Patriots! But I agree with you, the Patriots game plan was beyond good and it showed.

Both defenses played great, too bad both offenses sucked!

Yeah as really it is like Deja Vu for the Patriots.

Least watched Super Bowl in a decade. People are getting sick of the same team being there and always helped by the refs.
Wake up NFL.

"PASADENA, Calif. — The New England Patriots’ Super Bowl win over the Los Angeles Rams was seen by 100.7 million viewers, the smallest Super Bowl audience in a decade.

The Nielsen company said viewership on CBS CBS, +0.24% dropped 3% from last year’s 103.4 million."

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/2019-super-bowl-was-the-least-watched-in-a-decade-2019-02-04

The only interesting thing about the television ratings is that the game actually had a lower share in Los Angeles than it did nationally.

It wasn't a very good football game, in my opinion. There's good defense and then there's just boring football. That game crossed the line over to boring football.

If you aren’t impressed by what the Patriots did and how they utilize their personnel I can’t help you. Just a masterpiece.

That could be the only post of the thread.

Whining about officiating is somehow popular on fan message boards. It is the equivalent of wanting to adjust every result. I know what to think about that.

That couldn't have been scripted any better. Patriots clinch home field against 2 easy teams at home to finish season. The final win puts them exactly at 500 wins. Then they go on to win the Super Bowl. The Super Bow victory was the Patriots 37th playoff win. 37 tops all teams even though Patriots have only been in existence 58 years. The run through the playoffs put them ahead of the following teams.

Packers 34 playoff wins in 97 years.
Cowboys 35 playoff wins in 58 years
Steelers 36 playoff wins in 85 years.

Just too convenient........

Back
Top Bottom