Super Bowl Liii Rams Vs Patriots | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Liii Rams Vs Patriots

I agree100% that Lisa is on Goff. Pats probably won the Super Bowl as soon as the refs blew that call that sent the Rams yo the SB. Oh well, 6 really doesn’t change anything for me. I already had Brady and Beli as the bests ever.

Also, I hope we hear Gurley has knee surgery or something. I mean CJ Anderson is a nice player but I thought Gurley was the leagues best. You don’t split snaps with a journeyman when you’re the best in the league.

Also, I hope we hear Gurley has knee surgery or something. I mean CJ Anderson is a nice player but I thought Gurley was the leagues best. You don’t split snaps with a journeyman when you’re the best in the league.

That must be package specific with the rams. Nothing else makes sense

Goodell seems awfully excited to give that trophy to craft.

Whole thing makes me nauseous.
Lots of rich old white dudes congratulating each other because everything went according to plan.

I love a defensive battle. Only 1 RZ trip the entire game. I thought it was awesome. I did not think Jared Goff was awesome. He was downright awful. And I did not like the outcome. Lost in this is how the Rams D played - shame. Wade Phillips was ready for them and he stuffed them all day. Too bad the Rams O behind boy genius and boy wonder looked like a couple of high schoolers out there. Simply disgusting. The only positive is we now don’t hold the dubious honor of scoring the fewest points (3) in a SB. We have some company there.

Too bad the Refs screwed the Saints. I feel the Saints and Brees probably would've beaten the Pats and Brees definitely would've scored more than 3pts. It most likely would've had more pts and a better game to watch. Goff sucked in the game and not really surprised. He's a qb that needs the system working well for him and often a clean pocket and can get flustered. Thanks again refs for taking away what would have been a better game with Saints and PAts. Plus two hall of fame, veteran qbs playing each other would've been better than Brady vs Goff.

Back
Top Bottom