Super Bowl Liii Rams Vs Patriots | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Liii Rams Vs Patriots

Maybe I’ll wake up tomorrow and realize the 17 year nightmare was just a dream.

Just read that was lowest scoring super bowl of all time. **** that asterisk ridden Patriots team. I’ll give them 2 they probably deserved.

I don’t think I’ve ever see a team like today’s rams literally do nothing in a Super bowl. They only sustained what, one drive? No big plays. They never had momentum at all from start to finish which is unheard of

cool. let's draft DL and when we dont win we'll blame everything else.
How can you blame this loss on the defense? Did you even watch the game? That had to be the worst offensive game plan I’ve seen since Gase. They abandoned the run and left that defense gassed by the end of the 3rd qtr.

How can you blame this loss on the defense? Did you even watch the game? That had to be the worst offensive game plan I’ve seen since Gase. They abandoned the run and left that defense gassed by the end of the 3rd qtr.

Y’all need to stop with the gameplan. The damn qb only made two throws the whole game and that int vs cover 0 blitz was horrific

On tbe plus side looked like first guy belichick hugged when it the game was determined was Flores. Lol small victories I guess

Wade Phillips and that defense was the only reason the game was remotely interesting. Anyone blaming them either didn't watch the game, or have no idea what they're talking about.

Y’all need to stop with the gameplan. The damn qb only made two throws the whole game and that int vs cover 0 blitz was horrific

On tbe plus side looked like first guy belichick hugged when it the game was determined was Flores. Lol small victories I guess
So you’re ok with McVay abandoning the run? Sorry quick 3 and outs is never good for any defense no matter how good they are.

Wade Phillips and that defense was the only reason the game was remotely interesting. Anyone blaming them either didn't watch the game, or have no idea what they're talking about.

Props to the Rams defense tonight, if Rams only had a better quarterback, Rams would probably won the Superbowl

Goodell seems awfully excited to give that trophy to craft.

Whole thing makes me nauseous.

You're not even going to wait until the close says "0:0" before pulling Brady's pants down?
I knew someone would go there, just accept the fact I hate it more than you do, I’m a Shula guy

Back
Top Bottom