Super Bowl odds after FA and 2013 Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl odds after FA and 2013 Draft

Can someone explain to me about the odds? I never really got it. In terms of money how does it pay off? Say I bet $100 and Miami wins the superbowl. How much is that?

if u bet a 100 dollars at 40 to 1 . you get forty dollars for every one you bet. Not counting taxes into it

Can someone explain to me about the odds? I never really got it. In terms of money how does it pay off? Say I bet $100 and Miami wins the superbowl. How much is that?

$100 @ 40 - 1 odds pays $4000

The miami heat basically would pay u 1 dollar for every 3 you bet on one site I have seen. I wonder which books are offering the field for nba championship that could be an interesting bet if you had good enough odds

oh ok. I get it now. Damn...wishful thinking if I bet $100 huh?..haha

there are much better bets u could make with your 100 dollars but hey if are a fan what does a 100 hurt.
I lost 1000 dollars on USF before.

there are much better bets u could make with your 100 dollars but hey if are a fan what does a 100 hurt.
I lost 1000 dollars on USF before.

Wow! Well if you have the money why not right?..haha Other bets such as?

Wow! Well if you have the money why not right?..haha Other bets such as?

well the object of any bet for me is to win and do u honestly think we are winning superbowl this year.
I was saying there were better bets out there

well the object of any bet for me is to win and do u honestly think we are winning superbowl this year.
I was saying there were better bets out there

See, there he goes again. Come on Dlockz you're harshing everyone's buzz, dude. I really wish it was possible for people to state their opinions on here without being called names, i.e. "Debbie Downer". It's not like he's saying anything that isn't true. Based on my own observations, if you have a difference of opinion I'm sure that he would love to have a rational discussion, but it really doesn't advance the conversation by calling someone a name and dismissing their opinion without offering a reasonable response to their statement. Man, if I had kid sI bet they'd be so impressed right now.

See, there he goes again. Come on Dlockz you're harshing everyone's buzz, dude. I really wish it was possible for people to state their opinions on here without being called names, i.e. "Debbie Downer". It's not like he's saying anything that isn't true. Based on my own observations, if you have a difference of opinion I'm sure that he would love to have a rational discussion, but it really doesn't advance the conversation by calling someone a name and dismissing their opinion without offering a reasonable response to their statement. Man, if I had kid sI bet they'd be so impressed right now.

im quite confused

If we ever beat Cleveland when we were supposed to then it would mean something.

It's like tradition now for Cleveland to open Week 1 at home. Also tradition that they lost they're home opener. Even more tradition to start the season 0-1. Since Cleveland came back in the league they're 0-14 on opening day and 0-13 at home during that stretch. Hopefully Miami extends that streak this season.

Back
Top Bottom