Super Bowl Opening Line Is 49ers -2 Over KC And What Do These Games Make You Think Of The Dolphins? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Opening Line Is 49ers -2 Over KC And What Do These Games Make You Think Of The Dolphins?

Tua is not better than Purdy.

I don't know what football u have been watching last 24 yr but dolphins couldn't beat k.c. k.c is going win SB.
Every year prior to this one makes no difference. So I’m not sure what the past has to do with this season. Perhaps you think Jason Taylor had something to do with this season. I don’t know.

My point was that the Chiefs don’t seem like that good of a team this year. I could care less about last year. Sometimes the best teams don’t make it all the way.

Every year prior to this one makes no difference. So I’m not sure what the past has to do with this season. Perhaps you think Jason Taylor had something to do with this season. I don’t know.

My point was that the Chiefs don’t seem like that good of a team this year. I could care less about last year. Sometimes the best teams don’t make it all the way.
History says otherwise

The ENTIRE 2nd half Lamar had time to drop back, take a nap, awake, have an expresso, read the paper just to make a point cuz no one reads the paper anymore... and throw the ball.

The KC secondary was superb... superb,

They were also pretty handsy. I mean they held then tackled a guy on one play right in front of a ref and there wasn't a call.

It's a different game if some of these calls are made. Also, Deebo and Aiyuk are different receivers than the Ravens have.

If everything is perfect Tua can get the job done, but I just don’t see a clutch QB when it matters often enough.

Even at Alabama…he had the one big game as a freshman….but not so clutch in the big games the next two years….

They don't make me think of the Dolphins.
The Dolphins make me think of the Dolphins "just enough". - LOL

I’m rooting for the 49ers. I like the idea of building a super team and then lucking into a QB at the end of the draft. I also think this is the worst Chiefs team we’ll see for the next 5 years or so. They could win the next 5 Super Bowls. Their front office is superb. They must be stopped.

The ENTIRE 2nd half Lamar had time to drop back, take a nap, awake, have an expresso, read the paper just to make a point cuz no one reads the paper anymore... and throw the ball.

The KC secondary was superb... superb,
That's the book on Lamar. He lives off teams that pressure him and then makes a guy miss in the pocket and he can take off because there's no one there anymore. You worry less about pressuring him and make sure you keep him contained then let your secondary work. He's not good at throwing the football. When he starts racking up passing yards is when teams don't keep contain, he kills them running then they start creeping up and he gets yards of separation, if not totally broken coverage, to make throws.

All teams have to do is realize that you play him differently than other QBs. Stop trying to get pressure at all costs. It's more important to ensure the running lanes remain closed.

That's the book on Lamar. He lives off teams that pressure him and then makes a guy miss in the pocket and he can take off because there's no one there anymore. You worry less about pressuring him and make sure you keep him contained then let your secondary work. He's not good at throwing the football. When he starts racking up passing yards is when teams don't keep contain, he kills them running then they start creeping up and he gets yards of separation, if not totally broken coverage, to make throws.

All teams have to do is realize that you play him differently than other QBs. Stop trying to get pressure at all costs. It's more important to ensure the running lanes remain closed.

Great assessment, brother.

I didn't think of it as intricately as you described but if I were playing Lamar I'd also attack him by making him beat me with his arm rather than his legs.

why the dolphins didnt do this is beyond me!

Back
Top Bottom