*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out

What-are-you-going-to-do-stab-me.jpg

This reminded me of the link below. I couldn't find the video but a transcript from an old SNL skit:

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/83/83elincoln.phtml

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 38s39 seconds ago
Source: IK Enemkpali was claimed by the #Bills. For real. #Rex

Ian Rapoport ✔@RapSheet

Source: IK Enemkpali was claimed by the #Bills. For real. #Rex

4:21 PM - 12 Aug 2015

*DaytonaFin is unbeatable when it comes to breaking news. :brewskis:

I got $40 wagered on this with a buddy. $20 that IK is charged by Friday and $20 that he isn't signed by another team by next Wednesday.

My buddy thinks no charge and he will get signed within a week.

giphy.gif

A day after he was cut by the Jets following his altercation with quarterback Geno Smith, IK Enemkpali has a new NFL home. In a surprising twist, Enemkpali was claimed off waivers today by the team led by his old head coach — according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com (via Twitter), the Bills have claimed the former Jets defensive end.

Rex Ryan, heading into his first season as the head coach in Buffalo, held the same position in New York a year ago when the Jets used a sixth-round pick to draft Enemkpali out of Louisiana Tech. It makes sense that Ryan would like Enemkpali’s talent on the field, but after the 24-year-old punched his quarterback in the locker room, it appeared unlikely that another team would take a flier on him anytime soon.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 2m2 minutes ago

So all that talk about fostering a professional locker room environment around the league was pure hooey, right?

Bullygate, it's fallout, and the procedures supposedly put into place by the NFL afterwards was all ****ing garbage.

Back
Top Bottom